2,812 results
All reviewstrain stationlife centrestag and hen partiesbusiness tripcentral locationclean hotelminute walkcar parklovely hotelwould stay againbuffet breakfastchecking inreception staffstayed for one nightgood nights sleepcomfy bedsaturday night
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Stayed one night. The room was clean and tea making facility was useful along with usual thingd like iron, ironing board and hair dryer. The best was the very comfortable bed. I had a meal in the restaurant and it was very good value and nicely done. Only downside was my seat was in view of the front doors which opened and closed a bit too often sending a beast of a cold draught my way each time. Apart from that, the service was excellent.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
G_TaylorNewcastle, General Manager at Jurys Inn Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear Giovanni,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your most recent stay with us here at Jury Inn Newcastle.

We are delighted by your comments and I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed your time with us and I will make sure that your kind comments are passed onto the team.

Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel at some stage in the future.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

No complaints, really easy to find! The hotel was so good value for money especially with it been bank holiday weekend! The hotel is very nice and clean with good choice for breakfast!

The man behind reception was very very helpful, giving good advice on where the best places to go where.

Would definitely recommend.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your 5 star review in regards to your recent stay.

I am pleased that you chose to stay with us here in Jurys Inn Newcastle. I was pleased to learn that you enjoyed your overall stay and that the team made your stay most enjoyable.

I hope to see you again in the near future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We stayed at this hotel whilst on a night out in Newcastle. The location is good, near the train station and the centre of Newcastle. The rooms are a bit dated. The bar was ok but could have opened later. We did not eat here. A repair was required in our room which was not carried out but no big deal as we only stayed overnight.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to share a review on your recent stay with us. I was very sorry to hear that the rooms did not meet your expectations, and thank you for your comments in relation to the issues. I will of course take action to rectify these issues.

I am however relieved that this did not detract you, from otherwise enjoying your stay and that the next time your travels bring you back to Newcastle you will choose to stay with us again.

I hope to welcome you back again soon, and in the meantime, wish you well.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Excellent Reception staff at check in and check out. The free drink and coffee was an unexpected but super addition. The room was clean and comfy and the hotel is in a brilliant location for the metro arena and local bars. Not too far to walk to Eldon Square for shopping. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review and I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the hotels location. As you are aware, we are located in the middle of town, just a five minute walk to the train station and the main shopping areas.

Thank you and the team and I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We use this location for Business every 5 weeks. The staff at this hotel are fantastic, very friendly. I have to say today the day duty Manager Simon went above and beyond and we can't thank him enough for his excellent customer services.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your 5 star review in regards to your recent stay.

I hope to see you again in the near future.

Kind Regards