“Got sick from the food, so it prob isn't a good sign”
Review of Mrs Ali's - CLOSED

Mrs Ali's
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

Food tastes real bad.
Ok, let me rephrase it,-- Mrs.Ali serves bad food. Not only did it taste bad, it also made me sick real bad.

Reviewed 13 October 2015

This restaurant has closed down. It is no longer open. If you go there you will see that there is nobody there. You will not be able to get a meal there. You can sit outside all day and all night and there will still be no way that you can eat there.

1  Thank PoppyFlower S
Reviewed 13 January 2015

When I read the reviews below, it was as if two different restaurants were being discussed. Then the scientist in me clicked in. The positive reviews were from travellers ranging from highly experience to new, whereas the negative reviews were mostly from "travellers" with only 1 or 2 reviews - that smells to me of competitor sabotage - especially as some mention other local Indian restaurants which are "so much better". So, here, as a senior advisor, is my unbiased report. We were welcomed by the manager, and shown immediately to our table, I asked for a mango lassi (not on the menu), and this was produce with no problem. One of our party was vegetarian, and did not really fancy the largely carnivore-centric menu; the chef asked what ingredients she would like, and how hot, and produced a customised dish which was delicious. How many restaurants would do that? I had a more conventional Prawn Puri, Chicken Dansak, and Pashwari Nan - all outstanding. I have no hesitation to state that this is an outstanding Indian restaurant. The atmosphere, food, service and atmosphere were all wonderful.

3  Thank Kenneth S
Reviewed 1 January 2015 via mobile

We arrived for a friends Birthday with a group of 8. The table was two tables pretty much stuck together ( round ) which made this awkward for the guests on the corner as they had their backs to each other. I ordered Tikka starter which was awful, the chicken was dry and chewy with a very rubber taste. My main was a mild chicken curry which I am sure got mixed up as this was very spicy and I had to order a jug of water ! The chicken again was very chewy and loaded with sauce. My other guests seem to enjoy their food. I would not return due to taste and quality. Seems to have pretty good reviews but much better Indians around.

Reviewed 16 December 2014

Ordered from just eats from this restaurant, I understand places are busy but don't take the order if you can't fulfil it in time. Food arrived 2-30 hrs after ordered and what a nice gesture of a free can of coke for an apology. My wife drank the coke whilst I had a beer. Next day the wife's ill, looked at the coke can and 12 months out of date!!! That is just disgraceful, I wonder what they serve in the restaurant to unaware customers. I for one won't be going here because if a can of coke is out of date it makes you wonder about everything else.
Rang up and got a "thanks for telling us"
Hahaha

What a joke....please think twice before going here.