Mrs Ali's
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 December 2014

Ordered from just eats from this restaurant, I understand places are busy but don't take the order if you can't fulfil it in time. Food arrived 2-30 hrs after ordered and what a nice gesture of a free can of coke for an apology. My wife drank the coke whilst I had a beer. Next day the wife's ill, looked at the coke can and 12 months out of date!!! That is just disgraceful, I wonder what they serve in the restaurant to unaware customers. I for one won't be going here because if a can of coke is out of date it makes you wonder about everything else.
Rang up and got a "thanks for telling us"
Hahaha

What a joke....please think twice before going here.

Reviewed 23 November 2014

Really, for the price, you can't beat it. Decent curry and an absolute bargain really if you go on a Thursday or Sunday.

Reviewed 5 November 2014

I had been to this restaurant with a few friends and we all ordered from the special menu which worked out as £10 per person including drinks.
Curry was pleasant and good value for money, but would recommend on going elsewhere for a special occasion.

Reviewed 4 November 2014 via mobile

I was stopping in Newcastle on business and this restaurant was the closest to the Holiday Inn where I was staying.

As it was a Sunday night they had a special offer of an inclusive meal including a glass of wine for less than 12.00 which was great value for money.

Will return on my next visit to Newcastle

Reviewed 30 September 2014

Three of us visited here last Thursday - it was £11.95pp for a starter, pompadom and pickle, main course, any rice, side dish or nan and a glass of wine - great value and plenty of choice, portions were good and we did not manage to finish off all the rice, side dishes or main we were so full, staff were very pleasant and helpful, the restaurant is modern and light and very pleasant, you can park just outside and after 6pm it is free which is great - all three of us had different meals and all were enjoyed, one member of our party is veggie and she managed to find plenty of choice as well, one friend had the chef's special rice which was like a meal in itself with chicken, prawns etc in it and this was included in the special deal which runs every Thursday and I think Sunday, we had been once before but that was two or three years ago and we would definitely go again in the near future. One friend drinks tomato juice and they did not have any but that is the only negative comment we had.

1  Thank mollie4