“Fresh, innovative and excellent prices ”
Review of Olive and Bean

Olive and Bean
Ranked #115 of 1,305 Restaurants in Newcastle upon Tyne
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Delightful as always, the food here is always spot on. Fresh and tasty with a wide selection of different salads, sandwiches, toasties and soups. This place always impresses, we had 2 sandwiches a coffee and fentimans lemonade for only £16. Beautifully presented restaurant with great service and a relaxed atmosphere and we always get some dessert to take home with us. A real hidden gem!

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

We came here sat 11th march before the football match at st james. My boyfriend found this place on google and thought we should go. Great decision the staff were very friendly and the strawberry milkshake was the best i have ever had. The only downfall was the bacon was forgotten on my boyfriends meal but it wasnt a bother as he still enjoyed it without. We would come again. We went at the right time as managed to get a table straight away.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

My first stop every time I am in Newcastle. Have been known to visit twice in one day. I just love it. The eggs Benedict are to die for and my usual. Really great variety of cakes hard to chose between them. Would recommend a visit.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

This café/bistro came highly recommended and we were not let down .. a vibrant and lively place with a great buzz and feel ... friendly staff always smiling, great choice of food and drinks .. highly recommended

Reviewed 1 March 2017

I've been here for afternoon tea with friends twice, and I can definitely recommend it. The cakes weren't for me, but the scones with cream and jam are great and the sandwiches taste good. It's always pretty full, but the atmosphere and the waiters are nice.