“Excellent place. Couldn't have asked for anything...”
other travellers have booked this property
The spacious lounge comfortably accommodates up to six people and has views over the river Tyne
Stylishly decorated and with great views from the dining table the lounge leads onto the balcony
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The fully-fitted kitchen includes, large fridge-freezer, hob, oven, dishwasher and washer/dryer
The separate kitchen is  ideal for larger groups, you can cook a meal whilst everyone else relaxes
The balcony overlooks the river Tyne and the iconic Millennium Bridge for romantic evening drinks
The balcony looks over the quiet courtyard to views of the river and the famous Millennium bridge
The lovely main bedroom has a king-size double bed, en-suite bathroom, built-in wardrobes and TV
The main bedroom comfortably sleeps two people in the huge bed
The smart en-suite bathroom off the main bedroom has shower, toilet and basin
The beautifully designed apartment has a central hall with all the rooms leading off it.
The large main bathroom has a shower, bath and heated towel rail
The second bedroom easily sleeps two people with cupboard space to match
Baltic Quays is ideally placed for access to major Newcastle attractions such as the Baltic Gallery
Friends and family are welcome to visit and the entryphone system is ideal for when they arrive
An allocated, secure, covered parking place comes with the apartment and is two minutes walk away.
Baltic Quays is a smart upmarket development right on the banks of the river Tyne
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

German first
Any
bradley f...
“Excellent place. Couldn't have asked for anything else!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Great place. 5-10 minute walk to city centre. Flat was really spacious. The owner Mark was friendly and welcoming and was on hand to help with any queries we had. Will be sure to stay again if I'm in Newcastle.

Travelling group: Friends
Management Response
2 Jun 2014
Hi Bradley,
Many thanks for your positive comments and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Thanks,
Tracey
ClareHolm...
Felixstowe, United Kingdom
“Perfect!!!”
Reviewed 8 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

An absolutely stunning apartment which provided everything we needed for our stay over the Bank Holiday weekend. Having worked and stayed in Newcaslte & Gateshead many times the choice of an apartment made a refreshing change, giving independance and more freedom than any hotel. With free very secure parking and excellent help and assistance from Tracy & Mark we were very impressed. Fixtures and fittings make this apartment what it is...luxurious. Close by to all amenities and Newcastle town itself, just a short walk over the stunning Millenium Bridge.
If i had anything 'bad' to say it would only be the fact we couldnt find the main big bin...to place our rubbish in at the end of the stay. But not a major hassel!
I left some clothes at the apartment, lordy knows how, and Tracy was marvelous and agreed to post them back to me free of charge!! Not many places would do that for you would they!

Keep up the amazing work and Im pretty certain we wil be back..soon...very very soon!
Clare x

Liked best: Everything!!
Liked least: Nothing!!
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Management Response
8 May 2014
Hi Clare, thank you so much for the great review, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. Finding the main rubbish bins is a bit tricky but thanks for the 'heads-up' I'll add something to the information file.

It would be lovely to see you again. In the meantime have a great summer.

Best wishes,

Mark
tannyfoo
Grand Cayman
“Amazing location and lovely Landlady”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

This apartment was gorgeous, I had to lock away the fancy breakables into a cupboard so my kids wouldn't break them, The rent initially seemed pricey compared to some places I have rented but I can honestly say this was the best holiday rental I have stayed in, well worth the little extra. I was blown away by the attention to needs, I happened to mention whether the apartment had children facilities like high chair bed rail and travel cot. The landlady said no bed rail so I wasn't expecting this, but when we arrived she had bought one and said if I have asked for one, then there would be other tenants who might appreciate one too so she bought a brand new one for the apartment.. There were tea bags, coffee, sugar and milk in the fridge, ample towels and gorgeous linens, etc. I couldn't have asked for more. I wish we could have stayed longer.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the Quay Link bus stops right outside the main entrance - we used this a lot to get in and out of the City Centre.
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Lisapoppy
Gosport, United Kingdom
“Stunning apartment in a perfect location !”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Myself and a group of friends stayed at the apartment for 2 nights as we flew up from southampton to see the Gary Barlow concert at the Metro. The apartment simply could not have been better, the location was ideal and the apartment itself was stunning, sparkling clean and beautifully equipped. Luxurious bed linens and big fluffy towels all supplied, even tea , coffee, sugar and milk as well. Tracey was a perfect host, and couldn't have been more helpful. I would definitely stay here again. We were very sad to leave !

Liked best: The whole package
Liked least: Having to leave !
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
AbbieSqui...
“5* customer service, fab apartment!”
Reviewed 9 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

I decided to book this apartment for my 21st birthday after lots of hunting around. From the word go Tracey was so accommodating and nothing was too much to ask. I must have txt her a million times asking loads of questions and it was never a problem. When we arrived Denise met us and welcomed us, helped us with our bags and showed us around the beautiful apartment which myself and my 5 girlfriends were very impressed with. As we had 2 cars and there was only 1 parking space Denise kindly escorted us to another one of her apartments where we could park our car without charge. We had a fabulous time in the apartment and then when we were leaving on the Sunday Denise even dropped my friend off at her car so that she could bring it to the apartment to load up! On top of that Mark helped us with all our bags and also posted my friend's coat back to us and kindly didn't charge us for the privilege! Overall Tracey, Denise and Mark were all extremely helpful and accommodating from start to finish! I will definitely be planning another visit! 10 out of 10!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing