“Lovely dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 May 2018

Lovely meal with my other half yesterday, very nice food I was widely impressed. The staff was so lovely especially our waiter Alex. He was very helpful.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

I had the joys of going to the races yesterday and we stopped at prezzos for tea afterwards. We had a lovely waiter Alex he took care of all of our needs and was very impressed with him. The food was lovely as was the drinks. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Thoroughly enjoyed our evening, from the moment we arrived to the end of the meal , the staff were very attentive, polite and knowledgable. Our waiter Alex advised us to order a carafe of wine instead of the glass of wine we had each ordered as this was the more economical option. The bruschetta was delicious, and after much deliberation on the main course I choose the light goat cheese and aubergine pizza, which was amazing. Having small children we don’t get out the often but the amosplhere, service and delicious food we will definitely be back.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Visited here on many occasions. Recently we have been served by a waiter called Alex, he is very professional and friendly. All the staff are great, food is also excellent! Would definitely recommend Newmarket Prezzos!

Reviewed 2 May 2018

I recently visited Prezzo's and I can honestly say what a great experience it was, the waitress I think called Janine Morse was very helpful and very polite. would recommend to everyone