“Date night with hubby!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 May 2018

Thoroughly enjoyed our evening, from the moment we arrived to the end of the meal , the staff were very attentive, polite and knowledgable. Our waiter Alex advised us to order a carafe of wine instead of the glass of wine we had each ordered as this was the more economical option. The bruschetta was delicious, and after much deliberation on the main course I choose the light goat cheese and aubergine pizza, which was amazing. Having small children we don’t get out the often but the amosplhere, service and delicious food we will definitely be back.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Visited here on many occasions. Recently we have been served by a waiter called Alex, he is very professional and friendly. All the staff are great, food is also excellent! Would definitely recommend Newmarket Prezzos!

Reviewed 2 May 2018

I recently visited Prezzo's and I can honestly say what a great experience it was, the waitress I think called Janine Morse was very helpful and very polite. would recommend to everyone

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

This place is honestly one of my favourites. The staff are so friendly, the service is great and the food is amazing. One of my favourite places to come for gluten free options. The last two times I’ve been with friends I was served by a lovely lady called Janine. She did a superb job on both occasions, always full of smiles and punctuality and I feel she’s a real asset to your team as she made us feel so at home and welcome. Keep up the good work guys! I love visiting.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Prezzo's never fails to disappoint. Good food, good cocktails and amazing service. our waitress Janine was an absolute pleasure and went above and beyond to ensure we had a great time. Would come becak again just for the service.