“AMAZING”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

This place is honestly one of my favourites. The staff are so friendly, the service is great and the food is amazing. One of my favourite places to come for gluten free options. The last two times I’ve been with friends I was served by a lovely lady called Janine. She did a superb job on both occasions, always full of smiles and punctuality and I feel she’s a real asset to your team as she made us feel so at home and welcome. Keep up the good work guys! I love visiting.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Prezzo's never fails to disappoint. Good food, good cocktails and amazing service. our waitress Janine was an absolute pleasure and went above and beyond to ensure we had a great time. Would come becak again just for the service.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We came in yesterday for a late lunch around 4 and we was greated at the door and seated. Our waiter for the day I believe was Alex he told us. He and all the other staff working at the time was great, they was all helpful and made the meal enjoyable. The food was lovely as always in prezzo restaurants. I had the Calzone and it was great it was a big portion but I Loved it.
Definitely be back again.
Thanks Prezzo

Reviewed 29 April 2018

After a lovely day out last Sunday me and my boyfriend stopped at Prezzo's for dinner. For starter we had the garlic cheese bread with caramelised onion to share, it was delicious. I was unsure what to have for main but my waiter was very helpful asking what I like and dislike before suggesting a couple options. In the end my waiter, Alex, changed the cheese on the steak and gorgonzola pizza to goat cheese specially for me. The pizza was fantastic, I will definitely be visiting again soon!

2  Thank JanerRamus95
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

After a long day at the races with the wife and children, we stopped off for a meal at Prezzo in the centre of Newmarket. Perfectly placed in front of the clock tower - very picturesque.

We were greeted with a warm welcome and taken to our table, where we were served by a lovely young man, by the name of Alexander.

It is clear that the staff there had a great knowledge of the menu and drinks list, able to answer an and all questions I, or my awkward son had (he is very fussy).

Thank you very much for helping to make our visit to Newmarket so enjoyable, we will certainly be back to you and be looking out for your other branches!

1  Thank markshilt0n