1,077 results
All reviews brown toiletries squires restaurant swimming pool steam room lovely hotel turn down service junior suite health club afternoon tea fresh milk scones standard room little touches food was lovely set menu bar area couldn't fault
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

I read a review on here before we stayed and the person mentioned how comfortable the bed was, I can remember thinking it can't be as comfortable as they are making out..... boy was I wrong....

The bed was SO comfortable. The stay was lovely. The dinner was lovely and the option to get breakfast in your room was just lovely.

Only improvement could be the swimming pool and changing area could be a little nicer as in my opinion it's just ok- but don't let that comment put you off.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank katieandjak
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Booked this as a stop- off on the way back to London from a short break in Norfolk . Hotel exceeded our expectations and was really lovely and very tastefully decorated . Family junior suite was big enough to fit 5 of us ( snugly) and beds were very comfortable with plenty of Molton Brown bath products as well as a very good selection of hot drinks and biscuits in the room . We spent a great afternoon in the indoor pool , equipped with jacuzzi, steam and sauna . Staff and concierge all very helpful and I would definitely return.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2017

My usual place to get lunch and today was no different as always friendly efficient staff , excellent food and very nice surroundings all this with easy parking.
Over many years of using this restaurant I have never had a disappointment.

Room Tip: very busy on race days
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

My partner and I were bought a Sunday- Monday spa break here and had a lovely relaxing time. Felt like we weren't quite posh enough on arrival! But quickly were made to feel relaxed. Staff at the spa were amazing and helpful, facilities are beautiful. Had a few issues where staff in the bar/restaurant were confused or left us waiting a while but this was the only problem. Food at Lunch and Dinner was much better than breakfast in our opinion - dinner was absolutely delicious with a huge amount to choose from. Bathroom in our bedroom needed a slight update - cracked tiles/dripping shower but lovely Molton Brown toiletries and the bed was the comfiest bed we've ever slept in! A lovely break away!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Soon as we checked in problem.
Sorry sir you are boomed tomorrow, no we are booked tonight,no you are booked tomorrow was the reply from the snotty nose manager looking at 3 blokes, then once we showed confirmation she still doubting us checked the system said was there mistake and got our rooms upgraded as only suites were left, good touch.
Food was a let down had the fish pasta but dry and not much fish beer was good and pool and spa were good

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business