“Scones to die for!”

Tiffin's Tea Emporium
Ranked #4 of 17 Restaurants in Long Melford
Price range: USD 4 - USD 16
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Tiffins Tea Emporium is under new management and with free wifi welcomes you to come and relax and enjoy our re-designed tea room with a choice of breakfast, light lunches and a variety of tea and not forgetting our new range of fabulous home made cakes. We have also introduced freshly ground Colombian arabica coffee beans for the non tea lovers along with our Jaccs flavoured coffee choices and honeycomb hot chocolate. We pride ourselves with our attentive service and relaxed atmosphere and would very much like for you to stop by and say hello and try our famous afternoon tea.
Reviewed 5 September 2016

We had afternoon tea here, and although there was an amazing array of delicious cakes we opted for scones, cream and jam. The scones were perfect in texture and taste, and we were given a huge pot of tea. The service was very good. We were drawn in because the tea rooms were packed and so we thought the popularity must mean it was good. There's plenty of seating in all sorts of hidden nooks and crannies, a wonderful place to relax after looking around all the stunning art galleries in Long Melford.

Faye L, Owner at Tiffin's Tea Emporium, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2016

Thank you for your lovely review, really appreciate your fab comments and glad you enjoyed your visit

There are newer reviews for Tiffin's Tea Emporium

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Our visit was greeted with a warm welcome and found Tiffins surprisingly very spacious for what we thought at first.
The meal we had was well worth the wait beautifully presented and very tasty only one downside no room for cake but that's for another visit hopefully very soon.

Thanks for the lovely review, we hope you get a chance to taste some of our home made cakes in future, thanks again

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Only had a pot of tea in this quaint tearoom. The cakes and scones looked very nice but at the time neither of us was hungry.
Deserves a further visit in the future

Thanks for taking the time out to give us a good review, we look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed 18 August 2016

I have made a point of visiting tiffins several times since discovering it last year.Every time I go there are new things on the menu.The staff know me now and go out of their way to treat me as an old friend.I am a pensioner and live alone and these touches of kindness make life better for me .I just want to say a big thank you to them all.I ordered a new cake on the menu ,a summer berry and almond slice, and my usual cup of tea. Half way through i told the waitress the lemon drizzle scone looked nice as well and she must have told the owner and i was presented with one to take home on the house!! I cannot speak highly enough of this place,and look forwards to my many future visits .

Thank you for such a lovely review and such kind comments, we really appreciate the positive comments and look forward to seeing you again soon

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

My favourite place to go, especially on a Saturday or Sunday morning, they have the most beautiful courtyard, I have a hard time deciding on what to have every time because I love everything on the menu and they're always improving their cake selection adding new and better cakes each time along with the classics. The staff are very friendly and always make me smile which makes the place so popular. They can also cater for my mum who is gluten free and only gets to eat basic cakes normally but tiffins make new flavours each time which my mum loves! The same goes for the tea collection, their are lots of different teas to choose from so you can never get bored of this place ! The decor is beautifully decorated with lots of unique vintage collections & they always have a bit of background music which is very relaxing to listen too with a cream tea. If you're having a hard time choosing a tea room to go to in Melford just look at tiffins Facebook page and you'll be won over by their beautiful cakes and customer service.

Thanks for the wonderful comments, we really appreciate them and look forward to seeing you again at Tiffin's