Good in parts then. Upstairs mews room cosy and with very comfy bed. Weirdly, ladybirds started appearing from I know not where soon after we got into the room! not just one or two. I collected 20 in a couple of minutes. Hotel has a lovely atmosphere with log fires on the go all the time. The party we were at went really well. Breakfast was lovely but took far too long to arrive
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most historic hotels in Bury St Edmunds, steeped in nearly 500 years of history. Set in seven acres of landscaped woodlands and gardens, this country house hotel is easily accessible from the main A14. Whether your visit is for business or pleasure, you will find a winter fireside welcome and a summer poolside welcome. Whatever your needs, you will find a little luxury in the atmosphere of a country home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au and Booking.com so you can book your Ravenwood Hall Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ravenwood Hall Country Suffolk
- Ravenwood Hall Country Hotel Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk