“Wonderful”

Heritage Beauty & Wellbeing
More attraction details
Owner description: Simply, Suffolk's most serene and welcoming salon. Nestled within an 18th century manor house and overlooking beautiful parkland, this is the quintessential environment for complete relaxation. Our collection of treatments is carefully selected and expertly delivered. From essential grooming to pure indulgence, all our treatments afford nourishment for both body and soul.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My Twin sister and I went for our birthday and had the 2 hour treatment with lunch package. It was easy to find and the building and grounds are beautiful.
We were made to feel very welcome and the place is very nicely decorated and is very peaceful.
We had a full body massage and facial which was utterly luxurious and thoroughly enjoyed! Lunch menu could be a little more adventurous but our salad was very good nevertheless. We always go for beauty treatments for our birthday and this has to be the best yet!
We will definitely return here, thank you!

All reviews
"pedicure"
"skin"
"spas"

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Beautiful surroundings in lovely building. Felt really pampered with 3d water massage. Best treatment ever! Can't wait to go again.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

If you feel like a treat I can highly recommend the Heritage Wellbeing Centre. I have had several treatments and have found everyone there welcoming, professional and caring. Today I tried the new hydrotherm back massage which is even more relaxing as you lie on warm water pads, fantastic. They serve lunches and teas so it’s also a great place to meet a friend and have a catch up. Look out for their special offers which are often half price. Great value.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Set in the most luxurious and relaxing surroundings, Heritage is simply the best spa around. You receive a fabulous, warm welcome at reception, complimentary tea and coffee and the therapists are outstanding in their care do the individual client! I have been there several times and would highly recommend this place. Have encouraged friends to visit who have been equally as impressed!! Well done ladies

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I don’t usually leave reviews but felt compelled to having just visited Heritage Beauty for a facial. I have been previously for a massage and a facial and thoroughly recommend both treatments. Staff are so welcoming, knowledgeable and the setting is immediately relaxing. I always thought I had combination skin - the first time I visited for a prescriptive Dermalogica facial the therapist told me I had dry skin and recommended changing the products I was currently using (without trying to sell me any products I hasten to add) and my skin has changed remarkably.

The salon has a different feel to any other place I have been to, so much more relaxing and friendly. Prices, customer service and setting make it a real treat.