“Reliable. Good food. Good service good value”
Review of Prezzo - Aldeburgh

Prezzo - Aldeburgh
Ranked #21 of 30 Restaurants in Aldeburgh
Price range: USD 6 - USD 17
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Conveniently located on the High Street and only a 1 minute walk to the beach, Prezzo Aldeburgh is set in the heart of this lovely seaside town. Guests can relax in the lounge area on comfy sofas before enjoying excellent Italian food in the newly refurbished dining room; large mirrors reflect the light and give this open plan restaurant a light and airy feel.
Reviewed 8 April 2012

Visited Saturday 7th April arrived about 4pm. Town was very busy. We were lucky to get a table as they began to turn people away until tables available at 9.30pm. Clean toilets.
Table spotless as was cutlery and glasses. Polite and efficient wait staff. Order taken within five minutes of being seated. Only ordered two glasses of wine. Bread board with olives and two pasta dishes. But everything was perfect. Thank you!

This is a very good restaurant for families too.

This was our second visit and previous visit was with another couple. That experience was equally as good.

Reviewed 29 March 2012

Just visited this restaurant wishing to order a takeaway pizza and what a disaster it turned out to be.

I was told the pizza would be ready in around 15 minutes so went and sat in the waiting area. 25 minutes later and still no pizza so i decided to go back up to the cash desk and could see there weas a pizza sitting there. The waitress came over and passed me the this pizza which I could feel was stone cold. I explained that I had only been sitting over in the waiting area. They took the pizza away and magically appeared a couple of minutes later. The pizza had clearly only been put under the oven again to heat it up.

As I had a hungry 3 year old at home and already late I left with the pizza which was not very nice at all.

I will certainly not be ordering takeaway pizza again from here.

Reviewed 23 March 2012

We visited on a Saturday evening as a three-generation party of 10, ages ranging from 4 - 74. Arriving at 6pm, we were surprised at how busy it was and glad we had booked. I had never eaten at Prezzo before, but would compare it with Zizzi (or Pizza Express but warmer and with better acoustics!)

There was something on the menu for everyone, whether looking for a more sophisticated, authentic pizza or simple ones to please the children. The children's pizzas are a very generous size and plenty big enough for a 10 year old. My only criticism is that there was a bit of a delay in some of the pizzas arriving so those who had their food had to start eating to avoid watching theirs go cold.

Overall, though, a very successful evening: very relaxed and everyone enjoyed their food.

Reviewed 17 March 2012

I went for an early Mothers Day treat with my daughter and baby Grandson, the service was good as was the food. The ambiance was lovely, we really enjoyed our little lunch time jaunt to Aldeburgh well worth a visit!

Reviewed 16 March 2012

went there for a nice birthday meal and the service was absolunetly terrible! words cant descirbe how upset i was, the dinner was freezing, the service is unsatisfactory! everyone that works there is so horrible and misarable! i do NOT recommend anyone to go there! its a horrible place and should be shut down!!!!!!!!!!

2  Thank demi e