“Bulging burger brilliance, classic coleslaw, unlimited coffee's...”
Review of Frankie & Benny's

Frankie & Benny's
Ranked #214 of 590 Restaurants in Stoke-on-Trent
Reviewed 3 August 2016

Ah, the romance of American diners. Those big big burgers, Phil-y Steaks and Louisiana Wings, massive milkshakes and divine deserts...
It's all a recipe for a big night out, and a big dive into your pockets! So, taking that into consideration, at nearly 16 pounds for a double stack, double cheese burger with fries and coleslaw, this better be worth every penny!
The good news is, it very nearly is. A burger experience I will never forget, after taking a one off and taste tasting, the Irish beef patty was memorably delicious, meaty, flavoursome and leaving you begging for more. There's no shortage of cheese - which is what you need on a burger this big - and most burgers usually fall short on this front, a big 'no no' if ever there was one. You also get gem lettuce, a whopping slice of tomato, pickles and sauce.
Fries were yummy - and you have no shortage of sauces to choose from - coleslaw was freshly made and the best I've ever had and the coffee was unlimited!
The only minus is the price - and far too much sauce on the burger - but the experience and quality overall was incredible. We even get happy birthday and celebration songs through the sound system which creates a memorable, joyous occasion, and service and punctuality was top dollar, also. Recommended!

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Slow to seat. Tables not set up. Was fairly quiet too

Ordered food with manager but everything came wrong, replaced/corrected but that was cold. Male waiter was not very good and don't appreciate dirty looks and complaining off kitchen staff when they can't even hear up pasta sauce!

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

Never really used Frankie & Benny's but wondering where to eat we decided to try it. We went in and could see the girls were busy but she came straight across and cleared us a table straight away. It was about 14:30 and there was still a bit of a late lunch rush.

We were given the lunch menu £2.50 for a starter and £6.95 for a meal. We ordered 2 Pepsi's whilst we looked at the menu. We decided to share a doughball start then a chicken wrap and American hot pizza.

We only waited about 5 minutes for the starter to arrive and the mains were not far behind. The food was hot and and tasty if nothing spectacular but it was perfectly good.

One thing I would say was that the girl who waited on us was excellent even though she was very busy she was polite and efficient doing drinks at the bar waiting tables clearing at taking food out. It was definitely the team that made the visit as the food even though food was average.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

I came for a quick lunch with my sister. We chose to sit outside as it was sunny for a change!
The outside seating area was quite nice, not too crowded.
My sister had the lasagne and I had the meatballs. Huge portions and we had a voucher as well, so the value for money was fantastic!
Great atmosphere, great food and good service. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

my husband took me here for lunch, staff where very helpful , finding me a seat as I use a stick. Food was hot , a good choice menu , would go back any time. would be nice to hold any celebrations there