“Quirky burgers”

Blurton sandwich shop
Ranked #187 of 591 Restaurants in Stoke-on-Trent
Price range: USD 1 - USD 7
Reviewed 24 October 2015 via mobile

Burgers, burgers, burgers!! If you want to feel like you've stepped into a funky trendy gaff visiting here is a must. Writing on the walls, unique burgers( not mass produced rubbish) and a fresh salad bar.
While waiting I noticed fresh soup of the day and a panini menu.
The place is exceptionally clean and the girls are great.
What's better their soon to be on just eat which means burgers and breakfast to your door. Love it!!

1  Thank phantomblogger

Reviewed 16 October 2015 via mobile

High quality food at a good price. Big portions. Love and passion for food goes into every meal and it shows. The staff are friendly. Not the 'Here's your food,goodbye.", type. Great to talk to. Open to new ideas. They certainly aren't afraid of trying new things. That's why it's home to my favorite burger ever. The Stay Puft burger. My workmate tried one today and loved it. Thanks girls. Hope you are with us for a very long time.

1  Thank Phil B
Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

I love this place! I stopped today with a crew mate as we passed who had never been before. She was, like me, drawn in by the extensive menu and the great service from the girls who serve you. What a pleasure...again!

Reviewed 11 August 2015 via mobile

I called in again today for breakfast before an appointment. The ladies in here are so friendly and the food is brilliant! I've never been to such a great sandwich shop that is on a par with great restaurant food.

I called in here before for 20 oatcakes with fillings for a course I was on. The order was completed without a hitch and my colleagues, who'd never tried a Staffordshire Oatcake were extremely impressed.

Go girls! You're the best.

Reviewed 27 July 2015

Great variety of food to suit everyone's taste. A lovely clean shop too , daily specials and lovely cakes. They even do Sunday dinners and deliver them.