Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
PricelineUSD 98
TravelocityUSD 98
Orbitz.comUSD 98
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 January 2021

Got a lovely warm welcome when arriving at the hotel late, which was very much appreciated as a female travelling alone. The room was gorgeous, the bed was amazing with lovely feather pillows, I had a very comfortable nights sleep. Despite the hotel being under refurbishment, the works were discreet and did not alter or disrupt my stay in any way. The staff were helpful, friendly, attentive, welcoming, Loved the cookie I was given on arrival. I also felt very COVID safe, they had robust measures in place.

Thank you ... I'll stay again

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Clare furnell-king, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Stoke on Trent, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2021

Hi Gale

Thanks a million - You are our First ever Trip Advisor review as the New Double Tree by Hilton Stoke on Trent!

Its great receiving such fab feedback I will definitely share with the team and hopefully we will see you again soon

Stay safe