All reviews checking in per night excellent stay stayed here alton towers takeaway gym shower
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 October 2020

Check in was friendly and efficient despite social distancing. Room 615 was near the lifts with good views over the city: shame the windows weren't bigger, though. The room was small but nicely decorated in light colours to make it seem bigger. Huge bed, open wardrobe, a unit with a safe and fridge plus a kettle, tea and coffee. Lots of power sockets and USBs including by the bed. Wi-Fi was good enough. The bathroom was white-tiled with a large shower and Crabtree & Evelyn toiletries. The shower had decent pressure and didn’t leak.
Breakfast was excellent with help-yourself beverages and toast and a cooked English breakfast was served quickly.
The Car Park was a bit confusing as it is not the one at the back of the hotel, but was over the road.

2  Thank Christine B
Steve Alty, Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Stoke-on-trent, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2020

Hi Pottermoose

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

All 140 of our bedrooms have the same excellent facilities and I'm sure the fridges and air-conditioning will be well-used when we have hot weather. (Roll on the summer).

We have now changed the hotel postcode to take guests to the hotel car park. As you say, it is across the road from the hotel and adjacent to the super-crossing which brings guests to the hotel's main entrance and reception.

Kind regards and we're really pleased you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 26 October 2020

Me and a friend of mine couldn't believe the price when we looked at somewhere else to stay £53 for a twin room wasn't expecting 2 double beds too had a very good receptionist who was very polite and professional. I have always wanted to stay in a Hilton Hotel myself and it didn't disappoint my expectations had an excellent stay here.

Room tip: Any Room I would say
1  Thank Daniel3100

Hi Daniel3100

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review and we're all really pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.

You're right in saying that the beds in our twin rooms are wider than you would find in many hotels. Thank you for mentioning how polite and professional our reception team member was; it's nice to see this recognised by you.

Now you've stayed in a Hilton you can tick it off your list and you'll have to stay at another one now. (Maybe ours again).

Hilton Garden Inn Stoke

Reviewed 20 October 2020

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. Wonderful stay, staff went out there to help us all the time, very friendly.
Only guttering thing was, because it was a alton towers trip, they took £100 (£50 a night, we stayed for 2) out of our account (pending) and was told it would be put back into or account 2-3 days after checking out the hotel.
Because this shocked us, as we had already pre paid for the whole package trip in full, then to be slammed with another £100 come out the account was a shock, they kindly took off our car parking fee.
Just a heads up if you do book a trip for alton towers... Make sure you got enough pennies in the bank to cover the shocking hotel deposit x

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Eleanor W

Hi Eleanor W

Thankyou for taking the time to write this review and we're pleased you enjoyed your stay.

In the first couple of weeks after opening we did have some technical issues with our card machines on reception. Unfortunately you were affected and I trust that any discrepancies have been resolved. Happily the card machine no longer debits the "hotel deposit" to which you refer.

Hope you enjoyed Alton Towers!

Reviewed 16 October 2020

I travelled up from Devon last weekend to stay at the Hilton whilst on a business trip. My stay was anything but dull, luxury throughout. My stay Was made even more amazing by manager Daiana. Breakfast at the Hilton was unlike anything I’ve experienced before. The staff were professional, the room was immaculate and Daiana was so helpful with my dietary Requirements, nothing was an issue. She was pleasant, fun and always with a smile throughout my stay. She was my go to if I needed anything and I can’t thank her enough. Dinner was also amazing with so much on the menu to choose from that suited my dietary requirements. I will be sure to tell my colleagues about this hotel for when they are in the area.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank ExeterJim

Hi Exeter Jim

Firstly, thank you for the five-star review. Secondly, all of us take pride in offering a friendly and helpful service to our guests and it's wonderful to see Daiana recognised by you in this way.

You clearly had an excellent stay and yes, be sure to tell your colleagues about us.

See you again I hope.

Reviewed 14 October 2020

Dined at the restaurant for the first time and the food came out quickly and was delicious. The staff catered to your every need and the atmosphere was pleasant. Everywhere was clean and parking was easy.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank JacketFlap29

Hi JacketFlap29

Thank you for the five-star review. We're particularly pleased that you enjoyed the food and hotel restaurant so much.

See you again I hope.