“Superb”

Ranked #48 of 591 Restaurants in Stoke-on-Trent
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Chinese and Cantonese Cuisine *Private function room with overhead projector and karaoke system, great for any party/celebration, meeting/networking *All you can eat A La Carte Buffet menu available everyday *Takeaway and delivery services available
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Great service and I love you order what you want on the all you can eat buffet. You get what you pay for, the food was superb!

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Where do I start Really poor customer service £17.50 per head for the so called buffet that doesn’t include drink or desert and isn’t even high quality in fairness the starters were ok but the mains were so underwhelming it hurt and 4 out of 9 of us felt sick after the starters and was back and forth to the toilet before we even got our mains there was only 3 people serving and despite the fact it’s empty in there service was so slow one of the servers was rude aswell the prices are a joke I asked for a pint of strongbow the cider was 3.20 he said we only do little bottles so to make it a pint you will have to buy to bottles of cider sorry? £6.40 for a pint I don’t think so mate the seating was a joke aswell tried fit 9 people around a table that could at a push fit 6 I’ve never had to make so many excuses to get up and stretch my legs in my life so uncomfortable I’ve never felt unwell after going to restaurant until I visited here either I don’t recommend I’ll never go back no wonder it was so empty

1  Thank Byron S
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Having been one of the first customers when furama originally opened, we’ve supported the restaurant through management changes. Following a dip in quality over the last winter, we returned last night to a great meal. The restaurant manager who made furama great is back and has put in place a new chef and the food is back to excellent quality. Everything you want from a night out was perfect, the food, the drinks, the customer service. Long may the quality continue.

2  Thank Nick H
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited the restaurant last night (3/5/18) and had the most enjoyable evening. The staff were extremely funny and knew how to make us feel welcome and comfortable.The food was amazing and has exceeded our expectations. It was piping hot and everything was cooked to perfection.We shall be returning.Keep up the amazing standards, this was 5 stars from Mr and Mrs Clarke from Bradwell.

Reviewed 12 May 2018

I'm aware from eating 'in' last month that there is a new chef. We had a friday night take-away tonight and the food was even better. The meat was particularly good quality- beef amazing and tender. Really good food every time! Well done New Furama Palace.

1  Thank David J