“Best Fish and chips ever.”

Sandon Road Fish Bar
Ranked #83 of 262 Restaurants in Stafford
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: Traditional fish & chip shop and family owned since 1987! We source the best potatoes and fish for our customers, mouth watering kebabs, pies from Pukka and delicious sausages. We cook in Palm oil which is filtered daily to keep our food fresh.
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

This is the best fish and chip shop in Stafford. Always friendly service and friendly banter. I've been using this chippy for over 30 years. Friendly staff who always have a smile and a great welcome wether you are a regular customer or just passing trade. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Management response:Responded 17 August 2017

Thanks for the review nannymac
Thank you for your custom over the years.
Mitch

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

This has been my regular choice of Chip Shop for as long as I can remember. The shop has changed with the times throughout the years, with great additions to the menus. The chicken kebab meat is lovely, the fish and chips are excellent, and the kids menus are also a favourite for the nipper. A great team and clean premises.

Management response:Responded 17 August 2017

Thanks for the review Ben H. Glad you enjoy our food and your nipper is happy with the kids meals.
Mitch

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Live just down the road and work round the corner, always happy staff on duty, portion size is good and price is right, always nice n hot, this is definitely our "go to" Chippy

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We always eat here the food is always bang on, however I'm not reviewing the food. I'd like to commend the generosity of the team, my son ordered his food last night in the busy shop, when he went to get his money out he realised he had lost it, he got very worried and embarrassed, the lad serving asked the management if he could give my son his meal for free. The manager gave him his tea free of charge. A kind gesture like this means a lot in nowadays, it certainly meant a lot to me and my boy. Thank you x

7  Thank TeresaRichards
Reviewed 1 February 2017

I highly recommend this Chip Shop for the quality of their food. Also, when we (School PTA) used them to supply the food at a school fundraiser, they delivered on time, with real professionalism and the food was piping hot and delicious. I had a lot of great feed back - everyone loved the food. We will DEFINITELY use them again.

2  Thank Richard M