All reviews deer park four seasons afternoon tea taster menu guinness bread beautiful building operations manager wonderful wedding wedding breakfast staffordshire countryside formal gardens christmas day bar menu cakes and scones cream tea high tea exclusive use
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My niece had her wedding here last weekend and we were very impressed with the attentiveness of the staff. Everything was excellent and the bedroom was both comfortable and very clean. One complaint though we thought £13 for 2 cups of coffee was extortionate and was dearer than many of the alcoholic drinks. Why so expensive? It made us feel like we’d been ripped off!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have stayed at this lovely hotel for two days. Position is stunning, it’s set in acres of Parkland, with an impressive drive to the house. On arrival a helpful gentleman cane out to help us immediately, and we were warmly welcomed by reception.

Room Tip: We had a room with a shower over the bath, we prefer a shower unit, which is available. rooms at the back have views over the Deer Park
Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed here recently with colleagues and was pleasantly surprised, having heard mixed reviews anecdotally. Staff throughout the hotel were all very friendly and helpful upon any request. My room was suitably equipped and clean. Both the bedroom and bathroom were also a very generous size. Food was also better than I had anticipated. There wasn’t a huge amount of choice on the menu but what we had was fresh and well presented. Where the hotel misses is what I believe it is trying to be... a certain 20th century luxury (quite formal). However, whilst the hotel is clean and well maintained it is just a bit dated and tired round the edges. Regardless, food was decent, bedrooms clean and staff helpful. I would recommend.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2018

A group of 15 of us came here for afternoon tea in celebration of a friend’s birthday earlier in the month. We had a private room in the most beautiful setting. The staff were helpful, friendly and attentive. They catered for the needs of my 11 month old granddaughter with ease. The food was plentiful, as far as I concerned. Beautifully served, with a selection of vegetarian/ non vegetarian sandwiches, scones and pastries. My friend had a wonderful,relaxed time and we all left happy.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018

What a great hotel.We stayed here for our Neices wedding and what a wonderful venue full of character and charm in amazing surroundings.We could not fault the place and how friendly and efficient the team of staff were.Great function room serving an excellent wedding breakfast.
We then stopped the night in one of the delux rooms overlooking the garden an excellent room with a very comfoy bed giving us a great nights sleep after a long day.
WELL DONE TO THE WHOLE TEAM HERE