“Gave it a miss”

Add it.
Costa Coffee
Ranked #8 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Wells
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Usually enjoy Costa as you know what to expect. Many are dog friendly, this one doesn’t allow dogs inside, you have to sit the the courtyard at the rear. I was expecting there to be side access to courtyard but no, you have to walk through the cafe, so why not let dogs sit with there owners inside the cafe in a specific area.

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

The costa coffee in Wells is a nice place and quite big, but I must say that today’s visit was a disappointment, but that I mean the two young ladies behind the counter just left me for over 5 minuets without bothering to serve me as one was making the coffee and the other just chatting to her, have to say I was not impressed by this and next time I visit wells I may not get my coffee here.

1  Thank TemplarKH
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Nice selection of cakes and savouries, good coffee. Can get very busy at lunchtimes, but otherwise, a comfy place to rest and enjoy good coffee.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

A pretty average Costa, but good location in the centre of Wells, usual selection of pastries and cakes.

Like so many Costa's I find the level of cleanliness (seating areas and toilets in particular) not that good and this branch was no exception. One Costa I visit most days when home have an (almost) dedicated member of staff clearing and cleaning, the place is always spotless - why can't all Costa's be like that!

Good dry cappuccino's here tho' so would not want to be too critical!

Reviewed 20 April 2018

We stopped here for a hot chocolate the other day, my only problem is the drink isn't always very hot. So you have to drink it quite quickly.