Review Highlights

Reviewed 30 April 2017
FrancesL752
via mobile
Visit with two grown up children and 3 grandchildren

Some years since my last visit but as we had our grandchildren for the weekend it seemed a good... read more

Reviewed 15 February 2017
Tigi_Higgins
Mendip Hills Somerset

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 January 2018

Pool is very small, deep end very shallow, it gets busy and there were adults swearing (heard F* word from them many times) in front of their children and mine. I would not recommend.

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Last time I used the sauna here I really enjoyed it. I went today and it'd been moved right next to the swimming pool. Instead of it being a relaxing experience, music was thumping from aquafit and kids screaming in the pool. The pool changing area was filthy and nowhere to really shower without being an exhibitionist! I used to love coming here but really disappointed. Wouldn't recommend.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Arrived before 10 am for a family swim. Arriving at this time means that my husband and I get to take it in turns to swim in the lanes and we then can stay and have fun with floats with out two small children. We were given coloured bands despite it being very quiet, so didn't think to much about them. Had a great swim, lovely and quiet so lots of room. After an hour , our colour was called up. This was before the floats had come out. Cue two very upset children who commented on the fact that it was quiet and why did we have to get out. When I commented to one of the lifeguards, he said that it was because they were short staffed. It would have been helpful to have been told that on arrival so that we could have timed our swim accordingly. We went to the cafe to make up for our short swim to find limited drinks and snacks due to a lack of stock. Less than understanding staff member who clearly didn't want to listen to me and then had to watch the rest of the staff messing around on their walkie talkies rather than watching the people left in the pool. Very disappointed.

3  Thank Ruth W
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

As it's just had a refit with a sauna and steam room I had thought they'd upgrade the showers... they remain open to the pool area and not that warm either. You cannot shower properly in the pool area unless you're an exhibitionist :-(

1  Thank FrancesL752
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Great to burn of energy, enjoyed swimming, going through the rapid section and just sitting in the jacuzzi, very tired children after two hours, poor choice and poor standard of food in the cafe ,changing room and toilet area could do with a up date looking a bit tired

2  Thank enjoy-travel35