“Birthday meal. ”

Ranked #5 of 56 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Family run traditional Pizzeria/Restorante. Our opening times are Tues-Thurs 5.30pm - 10.45pm Fri 5.30pm - 11.00pm Sat/Sun 12 - 2.30pm 5.30pm - 11.00pm Closed Mondays except Bank Holiday Mondays 5.30pm - 10.45pm
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is lovely, very warm and welcoming. The menu is varied and their take on fillet steak is the best, melt in the mouth, a lovely evening, thank you.

1  Thank Kim B

Reviewed 23 December 2017

Visited this restaurant last night as we are only spending one night in Glastonbury, very friendly attentive waiters, you could see through to the kitchen which was spotlessly clean, I ordered. Mussels as a starter my husband had avocado tricolours,. my dish of mussels was superb, hot and plenty of them in a beautiful sauce, my husband enjoyed his starter of avocado sliced tomato, and buffalo mozzarella, both came with lovely fresh crusty bread. I knew before I arrived what I wanted for a main and wasn't Dissapointed, spaghetti marinara , again beautifully presented and hot, my husband had the carbonara which he said was delicious, he cleared his plate anyway,the waiter came and asked if we wanted Parmesan and black pepper. All in all it was a great night, lovely food, nice atmosphere and friendly, attentive staff, will definately visit again

2  Thank babssaunders111
Reviewed 10 December 2017

Last night I had the worst restaurant experience of my life! The whole place smelt of drains (that description does NOT do justice to the actual smell). A group of men managed to turn a family restaurant into chaos with their swearing, shouting, banging tables and other intimidating HOOLIGAN behaivour. Their table was NOT asked to leave so I can only assume the owners are willing to tolerate such actions. Based on this I will not be returning nor will I be recommending (what once was a lovely family friendly restaurant) to anyone again.
Such a shame

12  Thank Tarzan1975
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Great atmosphere and we were never rushed throughout the evening. The waiters were very attentive without being overbearing. The food was very tasty although not cheap! The house wine was palatable at £15 per bottle.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

This is a wonderful restaurant the staff are very friendly and efficient nothing too much trouble.Food is fantastic. We travel from Lincolnshire frequently, stay at the travelodge, so we can stroll into town just for the mussels, garlic pizza and tirimasu which are to die for.

1  Thank carol k