“Lunch special”

Ranked #5 of 56 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Family run traditional Pizzeria/Restorante. Our opening times are Tues-Thurs 5.30pm - 10.45pm Fri 5.30pm - 11.00pm Sat/Sun 12 - 2.30pm 5.30pm - 11.00pm Closed Mondays except Bank Holiday Mondays 5.30pm - 10.45pm
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Great value excellent service friendly environment. Has a lunch special was very nice and staff were very welcoming to our little girl whom was very cold and hungry. Nice clean restaurant. Food was exceptional value for money .

1  Thank sophiecharity

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Lovely food, AMAZING service!

The waiters made the evening with their very charismatic and quick witted humour! The guys were just brilliant and so funny. We would have loved for them to join us for dinner

The food was very very tasty and we had a greeting evening

Thank you!!!
Dana

1  Thank danamo1986
Reviewed 23 November 2017

We go here at least once a year and the staf always accommodate every request. juan particularily is always fun and makes us feel welcome

1  Thank karenmjohnsonxyz
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

This review is a long time coming (we went 4 months ago) so I can't actually remember exactly what food was ordered, although I do know that is was all very nice and well presented. The wine was also good. I'd recommend trying it out.

1  Thank KGF1
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I dined here with a friend and was amazed to find a real Italian Restaurant rather than the ususal Pizza/Pasta mass food joint. It's a bit tardis-like in that from the outside one has no idea how big it really is inside. The food was good with a decent choice, the wine selection sensible and the service excellent. I haven't enjoyed a meal so much in ages. Another good sign was that on a Saturday Night it was jammed to the doors! (I avoid empty restaurants like the plague!) with a happy buzzing atmosphere. I will be eating there again!!

1  Thank Maurice W