Open today: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm

Birthday Karting

Reviewed 28 January 2018
timbM9662WX
Somerset, United Kingdom

All reviews lap times grand prix great fun track circuit trophy race activity school
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

We were staying nearby and, as I love driving, decided to pop in to have a go one day. It was great (even though it turned out I was absolutely rubbish at it!). It was end of February, mid week and freezing so it wasn’t busy which was fab: nobody was there to witness my shaming defeat! The guys were super helpful and it ‎all looked very professional with the lap times print out and all. Great experience, I can't wait to do it again!

SWKarting, Manager at South West Karting, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Thanks for your review, we're glad you enjoyed your visit and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Great experience here, the price and value was good but... the suits, even bigger ones were quite small. The karts seemed small and not as comfy as others.

The track is fun and staff were friendly though!

1  Thank AlexMooreHQ
SWKarting, Manager at South West Karting, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the review, and we're sorry to hear that everything was a bit undersized. Most of the time we're ok for sizing but we have found the overalls can be a bit tight on the shoulders sometimes. The Adult karts are also sized to fit a majority of people, so we're sorry if it did seem a bit on the small side (alot of tracks use the same karts as us though).

Glad that you enjoyed the track and your experience here!
Thanks

Reviewed 28 January 2018

Visited here with my 11 year old daughter just after New Year, and we both had a lot of fun - I have done it before, but it was her first time - and she loved it. So much so, that she decided she wanted to do it for her birthday.
So that was it - her and seven of her friends met up last weekend and had two ten minute sessions of racing. Unfortunately I was not allowed to race as the maximum number were on the track!
All had a great time - so thanks to Ben and the team.

Great to hear you've enjoyed every visit! Hopefully more to come, and thanks for the great review.

See you again sometime soon.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

10 of us away for the week and 8 of us decided to go racing . The men all go regularly back home , there was 2 Girls, 2 teenagers and the men. My son won which was great as it’s his birthday weekend and my husband was 2nd. We all thoroughly enjoyed it , staff were good , the track and most importantly the karts got big thumbs up. Trophy for the winner , it was £45 each , recommended!

SWKarting, Manager at South West Karting, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018

Hi,

Thanks very much for your review and kind words! We hope to see you again soon.

Regards

Reviewed 6 November 2017

We took our son karting for the first time here whilst on holiday. Had a great 20 minutes of exhilarating fun. At £81 for the 3 of us it was an expensive treat perhaps, but well worth the experience.