“Excellent Lunch”

Wagamama
Ranked #114 of 648 Restaurants in Bath
Price range: USD 14 - USD 30
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Description: Inspired by fast-paced japanese ramen bars, wagamama offers a range of fresh, healthy dishes including ramen, donburi, teppanyaki, curries, salads and juices. wagamama encourages guests to share in their enthusiasm, slurp on noodles, relax in good company and leave feeling happy, nourished and refreshed
Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

We popped in here for lunch whilst shopping. I am so glad we did. What lovely well trained staff!
The food turned up very quickly and was gorgious. I had the duck special and my partner had a beef brisket dish. We were both very impressed by both the quality and price. We were also given complementry green tea at the end. Well done Wagamama we will visit again. The only downside is that the building is very open plan and therefore noisy.

Reviewed 25 June 2016

I love the food, the service and the fact it is a little different from other chain restaurants. My favourite is yaki soba, then banana katsu.
Great every time and the green tea is free.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Wgamama's is always good for great tasting quick eats. Staff were friendly and attentive and food was delicious.

Reviewed 10 June 2016

We were persuaded to visit here with our daughter who loves it. I was hesitate because of the shared tables but actually it was fine and there were small separations between each one. I have a sesame allergy and the staff could not have been more helpful. They even sat down with me and went through the whole of the allergen booklet.
The food was served promptly, it was delicious and nice to try something different. Will definitely return.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 1 June 2016

I love Wagamama........the staff are excellent. The food is freshly cooked in an open kitchen. The service is quick but not rushed. I will be back.....

Date of visit: May 2016