“Fab-u-lous!”

Ranked #48 of 648 Restaurants in Bath
Price range: USD 14 - USD 31
Cuisines: Italian, International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Housed in a spectacular former church house, the Aqua Restaurant and Bar is considered one of Bath’s finest Arts and Crafts buildings. The main dining area, gallery and alfresco courtyard provide a theatrical backdrop for the modern European cuisine. Aqua Italia cites a range of Mediterranean influences.In–the-know foodies have long been flocking to Aqua restaurant and bar to enjoy locally sourced produce, Italian coffee, continental beers, Prosecco and Bellini cocktails.
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

We had an early evening dinner here on our wedding anniversary. The food was absolutely delicious, the atmosphere was great and the staff were very friendly and helpful. This was our first visit. We definitely want to come back!

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,246)

Reviewed 17 October 2018

I always go for a meal here every year on my annual trip to Bath on my birthday. There is good choice on the menu and the food is very tasty. I highly recommend.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

I booked Aqua for my boyfriends birthday while having a weekend away, the staff couldn't of been more friendly and looked after us so well. We had a great table and the food was amazing! I would recommend this restaurant to everyone!

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

We celebrated a 50th birthday at Aqua, rounding off a lovely day, perfectly. The service was excellent, the food was amazing and great value for money. Highly recommend

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Myself and my partner booked online for my 30th birthday celebrations. We had an amazing welcome and quick service. It was still early and the restaurant was quiet but there was still a lovely atmosphere. We ate the mozzarella and pesto chicken served with garlic and onion spaghetti it was delicious. For desert I ordered the creme brûlée they made my desert very special by serving it on a plate with happy birthday written in chocolate a very nice touch for my celebration. Very reasonable priced for great quality food x