“Amazing house in a fantastic city”
other travellers have booked this property
Lobby Stairs
Bedroom Nine Bathroom
Bedroom Nine Bathroom
Entrance
Parking
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
BeckyStev...
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Amazing house in a fantastic city”
Reviewed 8 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I got back yesterday from my hen weekend in Bath. We stayed for 2 nights in this house and it slept 20 of us very comfortably. The house is stunning, extreemly clean, beautifully decorated and has everything a large group would want. It looks fabulous on the pictures but even better in real life.
The beds were all extreemly comfortable and there were more than enough bathrooms to satisfy 20 girls. Everyone was so impressed with the house and all of us would highly recommend it.
The owner Mike was very accommodating making sure we had everything we needed and is even posting out my coat I left there, now if that's not service I don't know what is.
Thank you for letting us stay in your beautiful house, I had a weekend to remember.

grettonro...
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Hen do weekend”
Reviewed 1 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We have just finished a hen weekend for my best friend at this house and I didn't want to leave! The house is absolutely stunning- exactly how the pictures depict, and it is set up perfectly for a big group. The sofa area is really comfy with wifi tv (perfect for streaming the mr and mrs video for everyone to see). The kitchen is well equipped with glasses, crockery and pans and there is a lovely dining room to eat in. The rooms are stunning- most with en suite and perfect for getting ready. Bath town is a short taxi ride or 20 minute walk away and we had an amazing night out in the town centre. I would 100% recommend staying here! I will most certainly be back :)

hannaht10...
Reading, United Kingdom
“Hen do”
Reviewed 24 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

I booked this for my sisters Hen Do, it was brilliant. We all had such a good time in the house & in Bath. Highly recommended this house, was clean & very comfortable.
Thanks to Mike, he was very relaxed & happy to help.

Naomi Y
Hastings, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous holiday rental in great location”
Reviewed 19 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We stayed here for a hen weekend and it was such a lovely place, beautiful decorated and spotlessly clean! We had such a great time and it was the perfect location for experiencing bath. Also close to local shops, parks and cafes. 10/10 Thank you!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 8 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing