“Great sushi”

Price range: USD 13 - USD 17
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery
Description: At BATH SUSHI we bring you authentic Japanese cusine prepared by our highly trained chefs. We focus our energies on providing great tasting food in a modern atmosphere. Drop into see us!
Reviewed 24 May 2017

I did not eat in the restaurant but ordered sushi to take away, I ordered some nigiri (tuna and salmon) and some sushi rolls, everything was very fresh and tasted great with a generous amount of fish on the nigiri.
Staff were welcoming and helpful.
I recommend it if you are in the area, they are open all day as well.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

So great to find a good, reasonably priced and down to earth Sushi Restaurant. This place has passed over the gimmick of the conveyor belt of food which can blow your budget in a heart beat if you are not careful. It is really great authentic Sushi, good quick service (always with a smile) and a good selection of other dishes if raw fish is not your thing. Especially the Wanton which are very good.

1  Thank gatehouse67
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for Saturday lunch, it was just superb. A bit out of the way but the dishes made up for the 20 min walk. Reasonably priced and we were full at the end. Great tastes and totally authentic.

1  Thank Simon R
Reviewed 12 April 2017

I came here with my son and daughter as she has been here several times and knows that my son loves Japanese food. He was impressed with the quality of the sushi which is prepared within sight. I don't like sushi but that was not an issue as they have some very good rice and noodle dishes. I had the chicken katsu curry. It was delicious, but I could not finish the huge amount of rice. I suppose they are used to catering for hungry students! I thought the meal was good value for money. The ambience could be improved a bit though.

1  Thank Michdring
Reviewed 4 March 2017

My son chose this place as a family treat from his first payslip. The dining area was small and the tables and hard wood benches were rather close - it got a little uncomfortable from the lack of back support.

The menu had a good selection of sushi and cooked dishes but being sushi lovers, we ate through two large rounds of sushi. I liked the way the sushi was presented together on larger platters. The food way very tasty and a good alternative to the well-known national chain which we felt was no longer so reliable.

The regular flow of takeaway orders and student customers suggested a good turnover of stock.

We visited Bath Sushi last year and were pleased to have come again.

2  Thank Gar W