“Delicious Lunch”

Ranked #15 of 643 Restaurants in Bath
Price range: USD 13 - USD 45
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Serving modern British food. Open seven days a week for lunch 12 -2.30pm Monday - Friday. 12-3.00pm Saturday - Sunday Evenings 6 - 9.30pm Monday - Friday. 6-10pm Saturday. 6 -9pm Sunday
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited Clayton’s kitchen for lunch and both had sandwiches (beef and chicken) which were delicious. It’s quite a small place, so I would definitely recommend booking. Staff were very friendly too.

1  Thank AnySober
Write a ReviewReviews (1,691)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went to this restaurant twice whilst in Bath. The food was good. I had venison both times. My husband had roast chicken and roast pork. The service was very good too. We’ll definitely go back when we visit Bath again.

1  Thank ew735
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was fortunate to visit Bath recently with a group of 20 and we booked Clayton's Kitchen. What a treat it was - everyone was totally blown away by the whole experience, from the food to the ambiance. A number of the group have since come back to me to say it was the high light of the trip. It really was amazing - I could not fault it in any way. Well done Clayton's Kitchen you are doing a fabulous job.

1  Thank shepparde
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I had dinner at Clayton’s Kitchen the other night in Bath. What a wonderful evening it was. The food was spectacular! We started with the grilled goat cheese appetizer, which was magnificently prepared over butternut squash and some greens. The flavors were perfectly mixed in this dish. For dinner, my wife had the grilled fish of the day, which was brill. It was perfectly prepared over a light bed of pasta. Each bite (and I had several from her plate) tickled the tastebud. I had fish and chips, but Clayton’s fish is not like all the others you will get at a pub. No, to start with, it was sea bass. Next, it was perfectly grilled, as opposed to being fried. The fish sauce that accompanied the dish gave it a most excellent taste. Finally, the fish came atop several caramelized carrots, that made me wanting more vegetables! The ambiance in the restaurant was extremely peaceful, which made the meal even more enjoyable. All in all, it was a most splendid dinner. I look forward to returning to Clayton’s Kitchen on my next trip to Bath.

1  Thank LQ_13
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing food made with local simple ingredients. Every course was equally superbly prepared and absolutely delicious. Efficient and friendly service. Great price (Friday lunch).Would return every week if I could.