1,232 results
All reviews recommend grays ren toiletries city centre eggs royale breakfast was delicious up hill breakfast room beautiful room little touches beautiful decor full english warm welcome great attention to detail off road parking bottled water on arrival overlooking the garden
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We chose to stay here due to its beautiful rooms and it was extremely well priced. It is slightly out of the centre, but you get the best views. We would not hesitate recommending this to anyone staying near Bath as it was just wonderful! We did not have the children with us this time so wanted to treat ourselves!

The staff were friendly and very helpful, the room décor is fab and you cannot fault the breakfast, we only stayed here one night but we will def be going back!

Room tip: All the rooms are beautifully decorated I don't think there is one I could chose over another!
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The owners are absolutely lovely, the place is not bang in the middle of the city but it's close enough and is very quiet. The rooms are amazingly clean, warm, comfy and beautiful, the whole place just makes you not want to leave. The breakfast is also very good and the owners and staff could not do enough for you they are great. Well done.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2018

This B&B is not dead centre and so much nicer for it. With beautiful views over the city and still in easy walking distance it is a wonderful place to stay when visiting Bath. The service was exceptional. So professional and welcoming but not overbearing as some B&Bs are prone to be. The breakfast is fantastic. I'm a vegetarian and the options for me were delicious although my other half had the full english and would highly recommend the bacon also!

Bath is a beautiful city with great shopping and a vast array of restaurants. If visiting I would highly recommend staying here.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Hospitality at the B&B is brilliant, Mark was really friendly, offering as much help as he could, and we were given a free upgrade when we checked in. The room was lovely - large and well-equipped with coffee and tea. Breakfast was a highlight - lots of options, with fresh fruit and yoghurt, and the hot breakfasts were cooked to order. Would definitely stay here again and recommend to anyone!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We had a great experience at Grays’s from the efficiency of on line booking , the email to welcome us to drop off our luggage early, to a delightful room and breakfast.

Stayed at Grays for an overnight while in Bath. I overpacked ( as I often do) and the 1/2- 2/3 mike walk from the Bath Spa train station to Grays up a very steep hill was the overdue exercise I needed.

Our room was ready early- a pleasant surprise . It was spacious with fun brown polka dot chairs and write home about views of the Royal crescent off in the distance. The staff were welcoming . The breakfast cooked to order and scrumptious.

Trip type: Travelled with family