“Best pizza ever”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Popped in yesterday with daughter for lunch. As restaurant is situated right next to train station it's ideal for a lunch/brunch before tackling the shops. A very warm welcome from staff and the setting is lovely. Good menu choice and drinks ordered and arrived quickly.
We both had pizza and I can honestly say it was the best tasting I've ever had.
You can watch the chef cook it from scratch and you can see the care all staff take with everything.
I had the tre gusti pizza and was very impressed.
The staff were attentive and friendly and place very clean and comfortable.
Can't wait to return.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I can not knock the food or staff in any Prezzo but when you leave your belongings in the restaurant i do not expect staff to steal my them!

I discovered i had left my bag on site very shortly after my departure, i phoned the staff immediately they confirmed they had my shopping bag and it had a phone case and foundation in there. i said i will arrange having the product posted to me as i live out of area and they advised me to email HR. I did this 3 times with no response, 2 weeks passed so i called the restaurant again, the confirmed they still had my belongings, and to contact HR. As i still had no response i sent a friend in to collect it, i called the restaurant before hand to advise them someone will be collecting it, when my friend went in they denied all knowledge. I called them again and sent my friend back in and he collected the bag.
Once home he noticed the foundation was not in the bag.

I am disgusted and appalled at the lack of customer care by the HR team, still 3 months later i have not had a reply and the fact a member of staff stole my belongings without a thought.

Due to this fact, i have not and will not returning to Prezzo, i understand leaving my shopping there was my own fault but it was a simple accident and once the staff confirmed they had my stuff i assumed it would be safe.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We all take advice and recommendation to determine where were going to eat. Is one like the other, or are they all different.

Don't tar that brush on them all, this is not only visually attractive full of history and wear but an amazing place.

The service was fantastic from the start, from introducing us to our table and waiting staff to the speed and quality of the food.

A fantastic range of food and the most important part of eating out anywhere HOT FOOD. This was fantastic, clearly served straight from the pan and not stored under the typical heat lamps.

Being able to see them cool the food was an added attraction, who knows what goes on behind the closed doors of other establishments.

Prezzo Bath was very clean, tidy and extremely professional. I would suggest eating here 100% well worth a visit and not bank busting costs.

Well done Prezzo Bath keep it up.

2  Thank realreactionsuk
Reviewed 18 March 2018

My partner and I visited the restaurant on Friday using a Buy A Gift voucher (3 courses with a glass of wine). Service was friendly, quick and attentive and the ambiance warm and cozy. The food was served in a timely manor even though the restaurant was very busy.

The food was really good, no complaints at all and definitely worth the money.

A special and huge THANK YOU to Daniel, assistant manager, who made us feel like valued customers. He is a great asset to the restaurant :)

I can recommend 100%

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Unique setting with first class food and service, recommend the meatball starter and the Posh Pepperoni pizza