“Loving the vegan options and green wednesdays!”
Review of YO! Sushi - Bath

YO! Sushi - Bath
Ranked #279 of 638 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We came to yo sushi in Bath for green wednesdays and absolutely loved it! It’s so rare to find so many vegan options in a high street restaurant and all the options were so delicious! We really hope green wednesdays continue and that more vegan options get added.

Team-YO, Manager at YO! Sushi - Bath, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Tara,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review after your recent visit to our restaurant in Bath We value all our guests feedback.
I’m so glad you enjoyed your green Wednesday visit to Bath YO!
I will pass on the good feedback to the rest of the team and we look forward to seeing you again soon

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I’d been a fan of Yo! for several years, eating in various outlets when away on business but had worried that standards might have been slipping. However a trip back to Bath Yo with my daughter was a great experience and we were well looked after from start to finish. Tasty food, with the cooked to order items being a particular triumph, and my faith in Yo has been restored.

Team-YO, Manager at YO! Sushi - Bath, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear Matthew,

I’m so glad you enjoyed your visit to Bath YO!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We’ve come here several times as our children love sushi, especially choosing from the conveyor belt. But we decided yesterday that we will never return again. On a couple of the visits we have been disappointed with the service and yesterday was the worst. We witnessed cross words directed from one of the waiting staff to the chef who was then embarrassed and made us feel uncomfortable too. In addition, the waitress that served us thought it was acceptable to tell us that she wanted to eat too as her shift had been so busy she hadn’t eaten yet, another awkward moment.
The food was lovely and the chef very friendly, especially to the children but at £90 for four of us to eat (we try not to say no when the children want to try new things)I expect a better overall dining experience.

Team-YO, Manager at YO! Sushi - Bath, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear Kateandpat,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review after your recent visit to our restaurant in Bath We value all our guests feedback as it gives us the chance to resolve issues. We as a team aim to provide our guests with a fantastic experience and I’m very disappointed to hear that the service wasn’t of the usual high standard that you should have received from YO!
Could you please contact the restaurant directly on yo.bath@yosushi.com so we can resolve the issues you have raised in your feedback.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

Good food, freshly prepared; watch the chef prepare it!
Service can be a little slow at peak times, but overall a good dining experience

Team-YO, Manager at YO! Sushi - Bath, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear Otaylor52,

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

5 of us ate here on Monday evening for my sons 14th birthday. We all had a great time, blue Monday kept the cost down & the staff were great, really friendly & helpful. Would definitely recommend for a family outing.

Team-YO, Manager at YO! Sushi - Bath, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear Emma,

I’m glad you enjoyed your son’s Birthday at YO!