“Nice way to spend your evenings ”
Review of Opa

Opa
Ranked #93 of 643 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This is a fantastic venue for any kind of celebration. From energetic plate smashing to visits from renowned cocktail artists, Opa offers a lively and atmospheric venue for parties of any size. Book in advance for a hen night or a birthday party and enjoy an evening of authentic Greek food, followed by a night of dancing!
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve come here few times now and every time was almost perfect! Apart of the fact that sometimes(Friday and Saturday night) is way to crowded,everything is great.
The food is delicious I’ve try almost all the menu and nothing wrong,and is not overpriced! The open terrace is amazing,a little gem away from the busy city .
I will come back every time when I’m in the city. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Went here a few weeks ago fir a hen party.
Food was delicious
Good service
Fab atmosphere
Loved that it turns into club to?
Highly recommend

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

We atehere for my birthday and were conpletly blown away.
We shared the meat meze for two and every dish was amazing. The flavours were stunning, not over salty each having it's own distinct flavours.
The staff were friendly and welcoming from our first drink at the bar right through the meal.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

What a great treat our night at Opa was. Every mouthful of the food was excellent in presentation and taste. The venue was impressive, both indoor and outdoor. The waiting staff, in particular Alex B, were patient, helpful and knowledgeable about the food and drink on offer. My wife and I will definitely be back the next time we're in Bath.

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Had a fantastic meal here to celebrate our anniversary. Great food, staff and atmosphere really rate it.
Also good for pre and after dinner drinks to.
The outside seating area is great