“Hidden treasure”
Review of Eveleigh's Cafe

Eveleigh's Cafe
Ranked #123 of 636 Restaurants in Bath
Description: We take cared for ingredients, well versed techniques and our own passion to create beautifully simple dishes. Pop in to ours for Breakfast, Lunch, Coffees and Cakes.
Reviewed 17 July 2018

Just had a quick bite. Tiny but fantastic place. Very friendly. I didn't think much of it really, but what a surprise. These small restaurants are really underrated. There should be more of these genuine cuisines with a personal touch,

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Love this friendly little cafe and welcome so warm it makes you feel like a local even if you are not. Coffee is just as you request ( very hot in my case) and glass of water comes with it which is perfect. It is very clean and good for people watching. Would highly recommend it

Reviewed 10 May 2018

Earlier today 3 of us arrived at this little cafe for breakfast, one of us is a local. The gentleman who served us was most helpful, and efficient service. We started by having coffees whilst perusing the menu. We decided on 2 baked omelettes, which were delicious and one vegetarian breakfast also lovely. Then finished off with more tea and fruit tea. We were in the cafe for a business meeting for nearly 2 hours. This little place is very highly recommended and the food is great, service excellent. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

My wife left me on Monday. By Wednesday I'd eaten everything in the fridge, what to do? I know, I'll go to Eveleigh's for one if their delicious frozen meals. Jimmy and Aymen were there to advise me and I chose the shepherd's pie; heated it up according to the instructions and had it with a mound of purple sprouting. Absolutely delicious! Pity my wife missed it, she'll be back tomorrow when she hears about this. (To be honest she's been in Cornwall visiting her sister!)

Remember folks, Eveleigh's isn't just an excellent café as they also do takeaways and a range of very delicious frozen meals.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve lived in the area longer than Eveleigh’s has been there but this was my first visit.
I got a wonderful, large portion of homemade fish pie and a side portion of peas. It took a while to come, the upside of which was the crispy topping you don’t get from a microwaved dish.
After looking at a couple of other meals that came out I don’t think the photos do justice to the actual food.
Good value, good food , will definitely return.