“What a great place!”
Review of The Oven Pizzeria

The Oven Pizzeria
Ranked #22 of 648 Restaurants in Bath
Price range: USD 13 - USD 25
Description: Cosy, warm and friendly pizzeria serving the very best Neapolitan style pizza fresh from a wood-burning oven.
Reviewed 8 November 2018

The best pizza we have ever had! Just amazing flavours,and so much choice! Thestaff couldn’t have been more helpful. It was our son’s birthday and with our coffee they unexpectedly produced the most delicious tiramisu (plus candle!) for all four of us to share.
It surpassed our expectations, and hopefully we will be back soon!

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Great food as always! Service very good as always, so what can I say, if you want the best you should come in this place!!

Thank Maria Giampietr... V
Reviewed 7 November 2018

we went to The Oven on a Thursday night and were lucky to find a seat without a reservation. My partner can't tolerate gluten, but that was no problem: they could do a glutenfree pizza for him. We both ordered a nice pizza which arrived quickly.

And my god, was it good.

It was by FAR the best glutenfree pizza he has ever eaten and to be fair - it might be the best one I have had as well, and that includes the pizzas I have had in Naples, the birthplace of pizza. The dough is light and fluffy and intensely flavourful (also for the GF one!) and the ingredients all tasted fresh. You could really taste all the individual ingredients, which in my opinion is the definition of a good pizza (and one which is mostly lost). And all of that for a very decent price as well!

You absolutely have to try this place, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 7 November 2018

Was recommended by a local, And what a good choice it was, customer service was brilliant, myself and my partner was seen to straight away, did not wait long for our food, staff very very friendly. The pizza and garlic bread was very tasty and so yummy, will recommend to our friends if they visit bath.

Reviewed 7 November 2018

Smallish, rustic restaurant. Some lovely waiting staff. Best pizza ever followed by a delicious tiramisu. Other pizzas just won’t work now.

1  Thank Chris S