“Awesome day out!”
Review of Hawks on Walks

Hawks on Walks
Reviewed 3 June 2017

A great day out. I got to handle a Harris Hawk and Owls, with a tour of the other bird species such as falcons and the many other owls. With a very knowledgeable, passionate and entertaining leader and friendly staff this is a highly recommended place to go. Great value for money too!

All reviews
"hawk walk"
in 18 reviews
"birds of prey"
in 6 reviews
"cannot recommend highly enough"
"christmas present"
"estate"
"battlefield"
"raven"

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Spent a really great 2 hrs with many different birds of prey,the walk through the woods was so relaxing !.We would definitely be going again , highly recommened !!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

We spent a fantastic hour with Bud the Harris Hawk, swooping down onto our leather gauntlets, as we wandered with Mark through the peaceful woodland.
An experience not to be missed!
We then spent a further hour looking at the other birds of prey back at the office before having a lovely lunch in the Battlefield cafe next door. Definitely worth a visit if you're in the area.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

Had a voucher as a Christmas Present, it was something I had always wanted to do,
And I was not disappointed I had a fantastic experience with Mark and Maya the female Harris Hawk
A bright winter's day walking through a beautiful wood with bird on hand what could be better
Mark was very knowledgeable not just about Hawks but also the surrounding area and history associated with the Battle of Shrewsbury
I then had an Owl handling experience with Paul which was also fantastic
I thoroughly recommend this to everyone