Open today: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Review Highlights
Highly recommend!!

Overall an excellent experience that I would recommend to anyone. The falconry centre is... read more

Reviewed 14 September 2018
jacob f
Wonderful birthday experience

Oscar the Harris Hawk is a most beautiful bird and Mark his handler is a knowledgeable and... read more

Reviewed 8 September 2018
arothe5152
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom

All reviews birds of prey hawk walk beautiful shropshire countryside christmas present beautiful birds great afternoon couple of hours oscar mark dogs bud estate raven
Reviewed 23 January 2017

Had a voucher as a Christmas Present, it was something I had always wanted to do,
And I was not disappointed I had a fantastic experience with Mark and Maya the female Harris Hawk
A bright winter's day walking through a beautiful wood with bird on hand what could be better
Mark was very knowledgeable not just about Hawks but also the surrounding area and history associated with the Battle of Shrewsbury
I then had an Owl handling experience with Paul which was also fantastic
I thoroughly recommend this to everyone

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

Went today (07/01/17) for my other half's Birthday. Very accommodating and friendly. The walk and experience itself was fabulous, something completely different and immensely enjoyable. Would recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed 30 October 2016

This walk with Rob and his hawk Stella was a lovely experience. Seeing the bird flying free, having it land on your own gloved hand and seeing the bond between man and bird was unusual and special. We could not recommend this more highly.

Reviewed 15 July 2016

As a family from Australia we really enjoyed our time at Hawks on Walks. I would recommend this attraction to any family visiting the Shrewsbury region. mark and his team provided us with one of the highlights of our time in England. a must see for all. simon Maetcalfe, Sydney, Australia.

Reviewed 1 April 2016

This was an amazing experience. 'Khan' the hawk was incredibly graceful in the air and very gentle when taking the food from my hand, but a few times we watched him walk along the ground when he appeared a lot more ungainly! Mark was very knowledgeable about the local area as well as the hawks and he was happy to answer all our many questions! He brought along his two working dogs and explained how they all work as a team. The countryside was lovely and the weather was good but you definitely need wellies which are provided if you don't have your own.
I would recommend the walk as an inspiring, awesome experience.