“I wish I could move in full time!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
charlp201...
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“I wish I could move in full time!”
Reviewed 23 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

The title is a reflection of how I felt as I left after spending a weekend here. Fantastic location in the heart of Shrewsbury. The house is perfect in every way. Clean comfy bed, cosy sofa and everything you need in a fully fitted out kitchen. All the mod cons including a smart tv and fantastic coffee machine! Karen is a host like no other and is accommodating and welcoming she has completely raised the bar. Her welcome pack and insight on Shrewsbury certainly makes the “Carriage House” experience delightful. I would highly recommend and will most definitely be back!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing