“Eclectic music mix”

Cuisines: British
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed 14 February 2018

Not my first choice for a Monday night but the Tapas restaurant was closed.At least you can park outside. I'm no expert on smoked American food but it was OK. Staff friendly, service a bit ht & miss.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Me, my partner and dog stopped by in here after it started pouring it down with rain and we’d seen the sign saying ‘dog friendly’ -the staff were so nice and especially attention giving to the woof. The food was also pleasantly tasty and all round a wonderful visit - thank you!

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Saturday night is the night to go as they have some entertainment. Food choice was good and was good to eat. Nice atmosphere. It gets busy at a weekend and especially Saturday so best to book table early.
On the occasion of our visit the entertainment was a sole female singer with a guitar and with a very good voice and selection All in all a pleasant experience.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

We eat here both nights that we stayed in Ironbridge , the food was great and reasonably .The staff are very friendly and helpful.
The only negative I have is the toilets could do with decorating, but it would not put me off coming back as everything else was great.

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I visited the rejuvenated Swan Taphouse for Sunday lunch.
All I wanted was a beef dinner my wife wanted vegitarian perhaps even a vegan option if she could as she's transitioning to vegan.
I had THE most amazing brisket beef I have ever eaten in my 40 years.
My wife was given a vegan option our waitress Beck was wonderful giving us so much information and treating us like we were the only ones there.
Tim and Andy the chefs what can I say but you gave me a When Harry Met Sally moment when I ate my Sunday lunch.
Never to have been done before as I am not a foodie.
We will be back xx