Review Highlights
Date night Movie

Had our 1st visit to this cinema this week. Great prices and found cinema to be generally clean. Do... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
chrisrI6597GA
via mobile
Family visit

Visited with family. Need more staff on to cope with que's. Had to que too long. Film good and... read more

Reviewed 3 November 2018
Gina L
Wakefield, United Kingdom
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Sheffield
More Info
All reviews ice blasts extra comfort toilets smell mama mia seating plan plenty of leg room lovely cinema seats recline comfortable seats movie films meadowhall vip
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

If I could give 0 stars I would. My wife and I had VIP seats. No leg room the seats in front kept banging against my knees. When I sat back I hit the ladies knees behind me. There was no mechanism to control seat backs. The lights were not turned down enough so cinema experience was quite poor. I will never use this cinema again.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Came here with my partner and our friends me and my partner were only up for the weekend and met up with some friends. It was rather busy (although it was Saturday so to be expected ) we got served very quickly the seats where very comfortable but there wasn’t very much leg room but it was comfortable enough the seats recline slightly which is nice and you can also choose if you have the drink holder up
Or down but all round a nice cinema

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Myself and my husband came to this cinema and paid a little extra for VIP seats. These are definitely worth the money, you are on a row with 4 other people but your all sat in twos with a bettet space in between you, the seats are comfortable and the cinema experience is better when your not as cramped.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Paid extra for VIP seats, happy to pay the little extra for the luxury of a more spacious / comfortable seat.
First time at this venue. I would not reccommend paying the extra for VIP seats.
The seats themselves are fine, lots of seat / arm space, the problem i found was with the leg room.
I had someones foot by the side of my face from the row behind. It was impossible to cross my legs without twisting to the side. I too found myself stretching my feet out between the gap in the seats in front. It was absolutely terrible leg room.... & im only 5ft tall - im not going again, i fear to think what the leg room in the standard seats are.

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank tweeky2
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Tried to get in at Cineworld on the opening weekend Saturday morning of the Last Jedi, not a chance in any of the screens we wanted to see it in, so tried Vue at Meadowhall. Surprisingly they were fairly quiet on the find a seat online, so went for the VIP seat which for the extra comfort it is a relatively low additional price, I think generally the cinema tickets are slightly cheaper than Cineworld.
Prices for food and drink are the same as anywhere else which is an absolute rip off.
VIP option gives you bigger more comfortable seats with bigger armrests and more space around you so you are not touching elbows with the person next to you, leg room will still be a problem for tall people though, but worth the extra despite it.
Was a shame about the movie.......from a fan of the “original” 3 movies...
One annoyance for me was a few ceiling lights right above the aisle were left on and it did distract me all the way through the movie

Date of experience: December 2017