“Needs a massive refurb ”
Review of Vue cinema

Vue cinema
Ranked #43 of 59 Fun & Games in Sheffield
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I came here with my friend and her little boy for his birthday, and I have to say the prices are unbelievable!!! £3.95 for some revels, malteasers and Kit kat bites that you can buy for £1 in the super market and £8 for large popcorn and drink which is hardly any different to the regular size popcorn at £7! Then the cinema room itself was very poor, the seats was shocking and extremely uncomfortable, no leg room and the seats move so you are either irritated by the people leaning back on to your very small leg space and I’m a short person at 5ft and I struggled or you are leaning back in to someone else who is going through same thing as you! They really do need to update them seats! Other than remortgaging my house for a rip off bag off sweets and cutting off circulation in my legs or crippling my back yeh the film was good... just cut down on the too many advertisements of Vue we know who you are or we wouldn’t be there.

1  Thank Fizzi H
in 9 reviews
"vip"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

If I could give 0 stars I would. My wife and I had VIP seats. No leg room the seats in front kept banging against my knees. When I sat back I hit the ladies knees behind me. There was no mechanism to control seat backs. The lights were not turned down enough so cinema experience was quite poor. I will never use this cinema again.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Came here with my partner and our friends me and my partner were only up for the weekend and met up with some friends. It was rather busy (although it was Saturday so to be expected ) we got served very quickly the seats where very comfortable but there wasn’t very much leg room but it was comfortable enough the seats recline slightly which is nice and you can also choose if you have the drink holder up
Or down but all round a nice cinema

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Myself and my husband came to this cinema and paid a little extra for VIP seats. These are definitely worth the money, you are on a row with 4 other people but your all sat in twos with a bettet space in between you, the seats are comfortable and the cinema experience is better when your not as cramped.

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Paid extra for VIP seats, happy to pay the little extra for the luxury of a more spacious / comfortable seat.
First time at this venue. I would not reccommend paying the extra for VIP seats.
The seats themselves are fine, lots of seat / arm space, the problem i found was with the leg room.
I had someones foot by the side of my face from the row behind. It was impossible to cross my legs without twisting to the side. I too found myself stretching my feet out between the gap in the seats in front. It was absolutely terrible leg room.... & im only 5ft tall - im not going again, i fear to think what the leg room in the standard seats are.

1  Thank tweeky2