“Incredible food and great service”
Review of Little Hanoi - CLOSED

Little Hanoi
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 September 2016

Myself and my wife eat out fairly regularly and love to try something new. We have recently discovered the gem that is Little Hanoi. My wife introduced me to Summer Rolls as she used to live in China and I must say that the Summer Rolls from this restaurant are one of the tastiest delights have had the pleasure to enjoy. So fresh and tasty. The Little Hanoi special pho with rice vermicelli is absolutely delicious and we have decided it is best eaten from a mixing bowl with soy, lemon juice and a little hot sauce to really complement the flavours. The food is best enjoyed in the comfort of your own home as it is not easy to eat the food with dignity when you are eating from a mixing bowl, but with the takeaway you also save 20% off your bill. I am looking forward to introducing my family to this food when they next come visit. The only downside I have found is occasionally when we have been to get food the restaurant has been closed or the chef has finished for the evening so I recommend phoning beforehand to check they are open.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

We've been to Little Hanoi several times. It's not a fancy restaurant, but a brilliant café-style place to go for some tea, as are many of its London Road neighbours.

Food is always excellent, and there's a varied menu. Portion sizes are very generous. Love the noodle soup!

Staff are unfailingly welcoming and accommodating - fantastic customer service!

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Restaurant was not too busy nor empty. We ordered a sharing platter for starters between us and chose a dish each from the mains and shared. Prawn toast was excellent and a great dip on the sharing platter. Hanoi special rice was excellent as was chilli beef. Staff were outstanding polite and attentive. We were not rushed or hurried. We paid the bill and we're getting ready to leave but were told by staff that it was v heavy rain so we might want to wait a few minutes. This was so considerate as had we made it to the door we would probably have left and got soaked. A good evening where we could talk and catch up without feeling pressured to quickly order then leave as soon as we had eaten.

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

Clean restaurant, friendly service. The portions are huge and good value, and it makes a nice change from some Asian restaurants who have forgotten the nutritional qualities of vegetables... Nice sweet and sour veg, the flat noodle chicken and satay chicken were fairly bland. Tofu with aubergine was pronounced very tasty. The veggie spring rolls came in an unusual pastry, the Hanoi pancake was more like an omelette - and very nice with it.

1  Thank aGreenerLifeLondon
Reviewed 9 June 2016

Whenever I visit family in Sheffield, we always make a trip here. Food has improved greatly and it was good before! Portions are huge, you will never leave this place hungry! Great staff, always on hand to help. And really good value for money, can't wait to visit again.