“Super tasty food”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 April 2016

Have been here a number of times & it is always delicious. The food is fresh & tasty & they have things I have never seen on a menu elsewhere, theres always something new to try

The pho is excellent & I highly recommend the marinaded beef salad.

Reviewed 10 April 2016

Went mid-week and had the special. The food was ok, the restaurant needs a revamp and it was quite chilly but I would go back.

Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

Food was great and the service was friendly and excellent. Very good choice of authentic dishes and good value.

Reviewed 31 March 2016

I went here whilst working away and having thought about the meal, I think there was too much salt in the sauces that I had, and the person dining with me also thought that his dishes had too much. The food was very tasty and the service was really good and fast.

I do wonder whether the seasoning level was as a result of some previous comments on here, I would certainly prefer to add salt to a dish for my personal taste.

Reviewed 26 March 2016

This was a first visit and will not be the last.

Everything about our visit was first class from the kitchen to the table. The food was excellent and plenty of it. The staff were attentive and friendly at the same time.

My wife and I had a mixed platter for two to start which was generous in size and outstanding in quality.

We then had monkfish and noodles to follow, my wife, beef in black bean and a mountain of egg fried rice. This was all washed down with two Tiger Beers and two Cokes and came to the princely sum of £42.00. Great value in my book!

I would not hesitate to recommend and wish the restaurant continued success .... and thanks for a lovely evening out