“Awful food excellent staff! ”

T.G.I. Friday's Sheffield Meadowhall
Ranked #259 of 1,563 Restaurants in Sheffield
Price range: USD 12 - USD 29
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: TGI Friday's Meadowhall is located at the entrance to the Oasis Dining Hall upstairs inside Meadowhall Shopping Centre. We have upstairs seating, as well as downstairs and outside in the Oasis. We have a fantastic bar serving Friday's cocktails, as well as a huge range of beers, wines and non-alcoholic drinks. Our bartenders will be more than happy to help you decide! We have disabled access, with a disabled toilet and baby changing facilities downstairs. We also have a gluten free and lactose free version of our menu, and our team will be able to answer any questions you may have about your menu choices. We are a walk-in restaurant only and do not take bookings however, you are more than welcome to come down on the day where our door team will get you seated as soon as possible.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately we decided to have dinner at TGI instead of one of the other restaurants at Meadowhall big mistake! The starters tasted came out and looked and tasted fine, my sons food (child menu) came out and it was dried up so had obviously sat on the hotplate for some time. When our main course came out of the kitchen. The food looked as if it had been thrown onto the plates tasted awful dried up and the garlic bread was more like a dried up piece of bead with a bit of green butter spread on it! We didn’t eat the main courses. The manager was very professional and arrange for the items to be taken off the bill. The staff very professional and pleasant my complaint was the food! Never again will we eat at a TGI Fridays!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Decided to have our tea here Easter Sunday.... not really a good idea, service was fine but two of our four meals were cold, wife and I had CAJUN CHICKEN TOSTADA STACKS unfortunately they were cold with just a few very small pieces of chicken, all very disappointing.

We've eaten here loads of times and it's been great, perhaps they were short staffed, although the restaurant was really quiet so can't understand why, it won't put us off but this place isn't cheap so we'll be a bit wary in future!

BTW the FRIDAYS® SESAME CHICKEN STRIPS are fantastic!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We visited here as a family of 4. There was a queue to be seated but this was dealt with very efficiently. We all ordered starters, mozzarella dippers, garlic bread, bacon potato skins and chicken wings. They were all nicely cooked and delicious. We then had our main courses which consisted of 3 burgers and chicken sticks. These were all really tasty. It is a bit pricey, but the food is lovely.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Possibly the best plate or should I say bucket of bbq ever. If ever I had to write a dictionary I would have a photo of the "bucket of bones" next the word addictive

Reviewed 19 March 2018

We hadn't booked beforehand, it was very busy, Saturday lunchtime, but we were greeted by a friendly hostess who gave us a beeper and directed to the bar. We were called to a booth well within the 15 minutes allotted waiting time. Our server was Sam, she was friendly and popped back to check on us regularly with a smile without being overwhelming. Food wasn't fast, but we weren't waiting ages either and it was delicious and if you want a recommendation, I had the duck salad!