“Superb burritos”

Ranked #34 of 1,498 Restaurants in Sheffield
Price range: USD 4 - USD 13
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Street Food Chef We love street food - it's fresh, simple, honest. We particularly love Mexican street food, as it's delicious, healthy and packed with flavour!All our salsa and meat marinades are made with fresh ingredients. Our aim is to use locally sourced ingredients, (Moss Valley Fine Meats) we will keep you updated using our website, twitter and facebook.Come and find us at one of our Sheffield City Centre locations or at one of the events we are attending this summer, every bite is packed with punch and will keep you coming back for more! Visit us for a take away at 98 Pinstone Street - opening hours: Mon - Sat 10 - 5, Sun 12 - 4 Or eat in at our licensed canteen at 90 Arundel Street - opening hours: Mon - Sat 10 - 10, Sun 12 - 9
Reviewed 29 October 2016

This food is delicious, I went with a large beef burrito and was stuffed, such hearty food, and a great selection of local beers to partner your meal. Really relaxed vibe inside and pleasant, funny staff.

Definitely returning next time I am in Sheffield.

Abi G, Owner at The Street Food Chef, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2016

Thanks Jonathan, glad you enjoyed your visit. I'll make sure the team read your review!

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Visited with my girlfriend, had a pulled pork burrito and the nachos, both extremely delicious. I like the customisable level of spice. For quick and easy food it's absolutely brilliant, would highly recommend and I'll definitely be visiting again.

Thanks Toby! See you again soon!

Reviewed 20 October 2016

A little pricey for lunch but it is so worth it - I can't rate their food enough, if I'm near and need a bite for lunch it is my go to place you never wait long and the quality is always bang on. It is the only vegetarian burrito I've had which is genuinely tasty as well (sorry Tacobell lovers) so do please go if you're thinking about it.

Thank you so much for your great review! We work hard at making it all tasty, and will also continue to look at developing our vegetarian menu. Everything is made from scratch - I think that is the secret!

Reviewed 3 October 2016

My student son visits here a couple of times a week when hes at uni. He insisted we try it recently in the evening. Its very relaxed and you don't need to dress up. The food was very good. The beer is a bit overpriced compared to the food prices but most places make more on the beer than to food and you don't have to buy it there was water available if your on a budget. Would go back for a lunch or casual evening meal. No fuss good food.

Hi, thanks for taking the time to write a good review, and I'm glad you would come back! See you soon!

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

Friend took me here today and it was absolutely yummy!!! Mice atmosphere, great food. I will certainly be back next time I am in Sheffield!

Hi, thank you so much for your 5* review, look forward to seeing you again!