“Sunday dinner”
Review of The Eight-Foot Way

The Eight-Foot Way
Ranked #485 of 1,605 Restaurants in Sheffield
Price range: USD 5 - USD 18
Description: WE ARE GENEROUS GEORGE! Our magnificent and mouth-watering menu of banging Burgers, super juicy smoked meats, hand streeeeetched, stone-baked pizzas and delicious pub legends will tickle your taste buds and are the perfect accompaniment to a temptingly chilled bottle of craft lager.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went here for Sunday lunch .
This is a nice pub with good freindly staff .. we all had a nice afternoon here and will go again
But the food is only average . I've had better food for less money locally ..

1  Thank vbiggins
smithy2905, General Manager at The Eight-Foot Way, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I came in with my wife the other day, we just wanted a drink and a nice meal. We found a table quickly and didn’t wait long at the bar. The drinks were lovely (I’d recommend the refill pop. Great value!). The food was quick and tasted divine. We had the Sunday menu and you can get a cheap three course deal (only £1.99 for a starter! Bargain!). All in all it was a great experience and we’d recommend it to everyone and anyone!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We came from my son’s football game last week in a rush and was greeted by two lovely young ladies. My son ordered the kids pepperoni party pizza and absolutely loved it! Me and my sister both chose the chicken platter and my husband chose the mixed grill which was cooked to his preference. We only waited 20 mins and had a calm enjoyable evening after a stressful day and the drinks went down a charm. Would definitely recommend!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came here for our first date , and I must say the staff were very attentive ,the food was fabulous would definitely recommend the mixed grill and the raspberry waffle sharer , will definitely be returning to the eight foot way ☺️

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

One of my favourite places to visit! I’ve visited many times now for both drinks and food and cannot fault it. My most recent visit I brought some friends one of which is gluten free, she was very pleased that the pub had a gluten free menu and was suprised at the amount of choice she had. staff where extremely kind and have been every time I have visited, food tasted great as asual and didn’t have to wait long at all. Highly reccomended!
I can also say that the pub is child friendly, with a range of food for children both younger and older. Lots for them to keep entertained with colouring sheets, interactive boards, machines and outdoor climbing frame.