1,388 results
All reviews separate toilet train station car park executive room friar street swimming pool steam room and sauna high floor leisure facilities location is excellent bars and restaurants early check centre of town reception staff business trip reading station a lovely stay
Reviewed 18 September 2018

Found my self booked into this for business purposes. Was not sure what to expect, was associating Novotel with budget hotels. On arrival I was upgraded to an Executive room, which was nice. Room was great, functional and large. The Wi-Fi was excellent. Nice bed and the room was well sound proofed, did not hear any plumbing or outside noises all night.
Breakfast was good, all staff friendly.

Overall the best business hotel I have stopped in at Reading do far. Recommended

Room Tip: room 911 was good
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Anne D, General Manager at Novotel Reading Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear Jamie Tax,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Reading Centre.

It is always good to have you back and to receive such lovely words, I will pass your feedback to all our team. Hope you enjoyed our lovely leisure facilities, sauna, pool, gym and steam room.

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

I have been coming to this hotel regularly for a while now, and have found the staff and service to be of the highest standard.

My company hosts meetings in the rooms on the conference floor as well as more informal sessions in the hotel bar/coffee shop on the ground floor.

I have had the pleasure of being looked after by the team here, but would name Monika and Alejandro from the conference team, Erika from the bar restaurant team, and especially Kasha for making the best espresso machiato in town!
(There once was a waiter from Hungary but his machiato was not as good).

Well done to the team, keep up the good work.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear LeMonte

It is always good to have you back and to receive such lovely words, I will pass your feedback to our amazing team, especially Monika, Alejandro, Kasia and Erika who will be over the moon.I am glad you had a good time in our hotel.

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Great hotel, enjoyable stay.
Justina-Marta , most helpful.
We were there to attend a wedding in Caversham, the hotel was conveniently located. Car parks at hand and taxis nearby. Reading railway station was close too.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Anne D, General Manager at Novotel Reading Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear Jacqueline D,

It is always good to have you back and to receive such lovely words, I will pass your feedback to our amazing team, especially MArta and Justyna who will be over the moon. Hope you enjoyed our lovely leisure facilities, sauna, pool, gym and steam room.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

We were greeted by very welcoming reception staff. We had stated that we were celebrating my husbands birthday on our reservation and Mark at the bar offered us a drink on the house. When we went to the room we found we had been upgraded and a lovely birthday cake was waiting for us.
The room was clean, the bed was very comfortable.
The hotel is in a really good location.
I have stayed in a few hotels in the same chain, but come away feeling like a number. Not this time, on both check-in and check-out we spoke to different members of staff and they took the time to make conversation. Thank you for a great stay.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services, especially Marco who will be over the moon,

Reviewed 10 September 2018

Nice room and service. Breakfast is very good. Hotel employees are very friendly and helpful. Exceptionally quiet hotel in the city center. Accessible to many restaurants. Walking distance from train station.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Anne D, General Manager at Novotel Reading Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear Guest,

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services, especially Alex and Jesus who will be over the moon,

Anne Dubruille,