2,940 results
All reviews pentahotel reading free movies q park great hotel huge bed air con great shower reception area quiet room modern hotel car park business trip busy road would stay again reading festival central location town centre
Reviewed 8 April 2016

In overall the hotel is very nice, with a great and welcoming bar, the bedroom has good insonorisation, the bathroom was clean and the bed was very relaxing.
I possibly could stay here in the next time I'll visit Reading.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ph_Reading, Manager at pentahotels Reading, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

I am very pleased to read that you had a great stay with us and found the bar area a nice and relaxing place to be.

Great to read that you enjoyed our lovely bedroom and slept soundly in our huge comfy beds.

We hope to welcome you back again on your next visit to Reading.

Reviewed 7 April 2016 via mobile

Stopped at the Penta in Reading a couple of times on business. In 2015 I stopped in many in Reading and found the Pentahotel the best (although I wasn't paying). I like the rooms (good specification), good conference rooms and a nice bar and lounge at reception.

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

I am delighted to read that on your stay with us you have had a great time, and enjoyed our facilited in the pentalounge and conference areas.

Reviewed 7 April 2016

Really chic, modern hotel. Bit different, great friendly and well-trained staff. Lovely entrance and ambience. Great place to meat friends for a drink or bite to eat. Next time in Reading will stay there again.

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

I am really pleased to read that you had a great stay with us, and were well looked after by the team.

Reviewed 7 April 2016

My friend and I stayed at this hotel to celebrate my friends hen do, we shared a twin room and the beds were so so comfy! The shower was hot and the bathroom was a decent size. We can't comment on the breakfast as we didn't have one but the set up was modern and the staff were very friendly! The bar was open till quite late but you couldn't hear any noise in the rooms.

The location is very good, you are right next to Broad Street Mall (Butts Centre) and the Oracle Shopping Centre is a 5-7 minute walk as well. You are close to all the main restaurants and about a 10 minute walk from the railway station.

We will definitely stay again.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank HappyCamper77777

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

I am really pleased to read that you had an excellent stay with us on your friends hen do.

Lovely to read that you enjoyed the look and feel of the hotel, and that the team looked after you well during your stay.

Reviewed 7 April 2016

Lovely hotel. Nice bar area and ok room. Nice bathroom.

You must invest in some sound proofing and new curtains in the rooms facing the main road. My room felt like broad daylight and even with headphones in I could still hear the traffic all through the night. I barely slept.

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

I am sorry to read taht you did enjoy your stay and found the black out curtains unsatisfactory. Please be assured that I will look into your comments immediately.