2,074 results
All reviews the underground car park housing estate deluxe room sauna and steam room lovely hotel green park breakfast was excellent buffet style enjoyable stay reading town centre stayed for one night bar area saturday night raja gym legoland motorway
Reviewed 14 June 2016

This is my 3rd visit here in as many years . I like the feel of the hotel is so relaxed . Rooms are nice and staff are always polite & helpful .

Just a negative note , This is the first time ive used the hotel pool i visited twice during my stay and both times there was external baby swimming groups in , not got a problem with this but if these time were made knowledge i would have timed my swims a bit different as it git rather crowded , noisy and not much space in the changing room .

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ANabih, General Manager at Hilton Reading, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2016

Dear minxycookie,

Thank you for taking time to post your review on Trip Advisor followed by your recent stay with us.

It gives me great pride to learn that during your stays with us, you have found the services and facilities to your satisfaction.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused due to the children's swimming lessons. The timings are available at the living well facilities or any member of my team will be more than happy to provide the schedule.

I do hope this one off will not mar your Hilton Experience and you will give us another opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 12 June 2016

I had only booked for 1 night, and I wish I was staying longer! Such a nice hotel and lovely friendly and polite staff. I didnt read what facilities they had on site and should of brought my swimming costume as they have a spa! I would definitely come here again. They also have their own car park.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Ms Ann S,

Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor followed by your one night stay with us recently.

Thank you for your positive comments about the services and facilities. Such comments certainly motivate and encourage the team to remain consistent in providing exceptional services.

We have a spa, pool, gym, sauna in the living well facilities. We also have a fully stocked Bar K and a Restaurant which serves a buffet and a la carte menu. I do visit our website where all information is provided.

Hope you will give us the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 9 June 2016

I recommend this hotel to anyone who's looking for cleanses, good facilities (even though they don't have a jacuzzi) and friendly service. My three nights stay was wonderful. I liked the fact my room was spacious compare to other Hilton hotels, it was airy and clean.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Dime C,

Thank you for taking time to share your review on Trip Advisor followed by your recent stay with us.

Thank you for your recommendation with regards to cleanliness and good facilities. Guests satisfaction is paramount to us. I am delighted that your three nights stay was to your satisfaction.

Such positive comments about the team and services are greatly appreciated. I can see that you enjoyed the room facilities as well.

Hope you will give us the privilege of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 8 June 2016

Although the hotel probably caters mainly for business people, it is a good venue for those travelling for pleasure (particularly at weekends). A lot of families with children were there during our stay. Good restaurant with a choice of buffet or a la carte when we stayed, pleasant bar with reasonable prices. Free bottle of wine in our room on arrival and complimentary bottles of water.
Worth checking if adding dinner to B&B rate would be good value: it was for us.

Dear turkishjim,

Thank you for sharing your over all Hilton Reading experience on Trip advisor followed by your recent stay with us.

Guest feedback is very valuable to us . Such positive feedback certainly motivates and encourages the team to remain consistent in providing exceptional services. We do try to focus on ensuring guest satisfaction. I am glad you were satisfied with the facilities and services.

Thank you for your stamp of approval . Hope you will give us another opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 6 June 2016

I can't recommend this hotel enough for travelling with children. Staff were amazing with my son and helped make my stay stress-free! The pool was a particularly popular feature. Having free parking and free WiFi was one of the reasons for choosing this hotel, but the fact that they were so kind to my son and went that extra mile to make him happy will be the reason I would return.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear W2563KAtinac,

Thank you for taking time to post such a positive review on Trip Advisor followed by your recent stay with us.

It gives me great pleasure to learn from your feedback about your son having a great time. Thank you for appreciating the team for their helpfulness toward ensuring your stay with us was stress free.

Guest satisfaction and comfort are paramount to us and I am happy your stay was to your liking. Glad you enjoyed the pool in the living well facilities. The free car park is an additional benefit for our in house guests.

Certainly look forward to welcoming you and your son back in the near future.