We stayed in Remont from Friday 18th November 2011 till 20th November 2011 in room 29 and we were very impressed with the overall experience. Remont which is a four star guesthouse should have been a five star, not a lot of people understand star ratings I believe it would have been a five star guesthouse if they had the room service which they don’t.
The breakfast was included within the cost and tasted sooooooo good, free wifi and with free parking on site it was very convient. People need to think about other issues with hotels when travelling to oxford.
1. Parking – some charge per day- some have street parking from 8am- 8pm so you have to run outside to keep putting payment in the metre. Remont has free parking in the front and back.
2. Breakfast - sometime if you want a continental breakfast at other hotels you have to pay £6.00 or they don’t give you the full add-ons. Remont have full English breakfast with all the add-ons on the side (beans, egg etc)
3. Some hotels you have to pay for wifi at Remont the wifi is free and an excellent way to help plan your travels around oxford.
The room and bathroom area was clean and well maintained shower was in excellent condition. Room was cleaned on request and Staff were all helpful I can’t find a fault within this place. Well done Remont.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A recently renovated boutique styled accommodation in the picturesque city of Oxford. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Remont Oxford Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Remont Hotel Oxford
- Remont Oxford